WoodCraft part 1

Assets WoodCraft part 1

Nayris

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Nayris submitted a new resource:

WoodCraft part 1 - Small set of old wooden things

A small collection of antique wooden items that you may need one day. Or maybe they will never come in handy and will be covered with dust more and more in the attic and in the basement. (I hope you don't need at least one of these.)

Credits: MeshedVR, Hazmhox, Monster-Shinkai, MacGruber and ICannotDie (for awesome filters and LUT).

To quickly add a complete item to the scene, use the subscene.

[COLOR=rgb(243, 121...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Hi, the wooden buckets are great. I wanted to use it in my new horse scene. However they don't work properly in VR. If you want to fix it, you have to go to Unity menu Edit > Project setttings > Player and than set "Virtual reality supported".

Hi, the wooden buckets are great. I wanted to use it in my new horse scene. However they don't work properly in VR. If you want to fix it, you have to go to Unity menu Edit > Project setttings > Player and than set "Virtual reality supported".
Hi, I don't own VR accessories so unfortunately I can't create VR content and see any VR related bugs. I'll try to fix it, but I don't know how fast. Can I have a look at the problem itself (video or screenshots?)

Hi, I don't own VR accessories so unfortunately I can't create VR content and see any VR related bugs. I'll try to fix it, but I don't know how fast. Can I have a look at the problem itself (video or screenshots?)
Don't hurry, I already imported another bucket from Sketchab. However for other users it will be useful. The Problem is noticeable only in VR headset. When you look at the object, It's like looking at it like you have eyes crossed :) But changing the flag in project settings will definitely remove the problem (you'll have to create the prefab and reexport again).

Still not working in VR. You need to go to "Edit" > "Project Settings" > "Player" and set Single Pass renderer.
1676576720191.png

I'm also unable to see the assets by browsing them normally, only by selecting the subscenes?

Still not working in VR. You need to go to "Edit" > "Project Settings" > "Player" and set Single Pass renderer.
View attachment 212604

I'm also unable to see the assets by browsing them normally, only by selecting the subscenes?
Thank you so much for your feedback Spacedog! I will try to fix it soon

Nayris updated WoodCraft part 1 with a new update entry:

Second attempt to fix VR

The second attempt to fix VR. The path to the asset has also been changed, now you can (hopefully) see it when searching. (although I still recommend the subscene), but if you want to assemble things yourself, now you can do it.

To avoid conflicts and bugs, I recommend deleting previous versions, this will also save you disk space.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nayris updated WoodCraft part 1 with a new update entry:

A reduction in the absurdly large package size.

A reduction in the absurdly large package size, and a slight reconfiguration of the wooden lantern. It still takes up quite a lot of space and mostly uses 4k textures, but is still much smaller than the previous version (feel free to delete the previous version).
The classical guitar has also been improved, it no longer has such a bad body geometry.

View attachment 214306
Tools not included in this pack!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom