WMR Controllers on Samsung Ody+ not visible

fletcher

Reactions
Hi, I have changed from Oculus Rift S to Samsung Ody+ and now my WMR Conrollers are not visible. Binding is correct on Steam VR, all as it should be. Any Ideas? Do I have to delete former setting from Rift S or something? Thanks in advance for your help

Have returned the Ody+ cause I was not able to find out what was wrong. Btw the sweespot was also to smal for me. Will stay at the Rift S for a while.

I used to have this problem with that headset. I've just recently started having it with my index, too. It's odd; you can go into steam vr options where the controllers work fine, they just don't work (or show up) in Vam.
I was never able to pin down the cause, but could often fix it by toggling between the normal SteamVR and the Steam VR beta.

Oh! It also helped to run Steam (Steam istself, not SteamVR) before running Vam.

Oh! It also helped to run Steam (Steam istself, not SteamVR) before running Vam.
Thank you for your suggest, good idea. I discovered that a clean install of VaM bring the WMR controllers to life (Teste the Reverb G2 Vers 1).

Glad to hear it, but expect the problem to recur. It always did for me.

Glad to hear it, but expect the problem to recur. It always did for me.

For me, the Rift S is still the best headset for VaM, but at some point I would like to benefit from the better picture quality of the more modern headsets. Until then, I'll stick with the Rift S

Back
Top Bottom