Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Wifes first BBC Cuckold Fantasy with Camride and POV + Video | FREE - Watch a wife enjoying a BBC while the Husband watches with lots of scene options

A preview here:
View attachment 302826

Scene uses VAMStory for most buttons.
But crucial buttons like ''select animation'' ''stop'' & ''play'' are using the built-in UI buttons.
In case you use an older version of VAM and can't see VAM Story buttons you can still enjoy the scene

Videos.
Animation 1-2
Animation...

Read more about this resource...

Just got the Meta Quest 3 headset and this scene is broken. It's as if the scene is rendered on each eye but flipped. Is this only me or has someone else experienced something like this too?

Just got the Meta Quest 3 headset and this scene is broken. It's as if the scene is rendered on each eye but flipped. Is this only me or has someone else experienced something like this too?
I'm havving the same issue, everything is upside down and reversed.

Hi!
When I press “START POV LOCKED” the camera itself begins to rotate around its axis.
How to fix it?

@ArtMaTT sorry for late reply. I missed this between the other notificiations.
I check AccidBubble embody discussion and it seems like it is a controller problem as mentioned here:

Can you check if that is the case for you?

@ArtMaTT sorry for late reply. I missed this between the other notificiations.
I check AccidBubble embody discussion and it seems like it is a controller problem as mentioned here:

Can you check if that is the case for you?
The problem persists with and without VR. This video was recorded when Oculus Quest 2 was turned off, that is, in the PC version without VR, so I don’t think that the problem is in the controllers. I will add that only this scene has a similar problem and only when this button is pressed.

The problem persists with and without VR. This video was recorded when Oculus Quest 2 was turned off, that is, in the PC version without VR, so I don’t think that the problem is in the controllers. I will add that only this scene has a similar problem and only when this button is pressed.
Would you mind testing it this way when you have time?
Press “free cam mode” then press “i” key to start embody. The i button is a shortcut to activate embody in my scenes.

I want to see if it’s the button or the embody plugin.

Back
Top Bottom