Widow get Smashed!

Scenes Widow get Smashed!

Romolas

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Romolas
Romolas submitted a new resource:

Widow get Smashed! - An entire scene based on a meme!

Hey everyone! This is simultaneously the most epic and most stupid thing I've made lol. Over a month of work that started with a meme. You can watch the overly dramatic, cheesy, poorly edited trailer here (Watch with sound for the full experience :p)

Shout-out to Acid Bubbles for his Timeline plugin. My scene wouldn't have been possible without it, and it...

Read more about this resource...

Can you share widow with neutral face? Can't make her face expression neutral. Body looks amazing!

Can you share widow with neutral face? Can't make her face expression neutral. Body looks amazing!
Hey! So the widow I use in this scene as actually this one from Orregon:

If you load that one up directly the face expression should be neutral.

Body/face are exactly the same as from that link. The only difference is the hair for which I used the red version of this:

Hope that helps!

Hey! So the widow I use in this scene as actually this one from Orregon:

If you load that one up directly the face expression should be neutral.

Body/face are exactly the same as from that link. The only difference is the hair for which I used the red version of this:

Hope that helps!

Body looks different also face looks little different. Please share your version if possible.

0726135631.jpg

Body looks different also face looks little different. Please share your version if possible.

View attachment 55603
Oh wow okay, honestly I don't remember messing with the look, but I started on this scene a long long time ago so I have no idea. Anyway, I've included the appearance in the VAR now.

Please download the updated VAR and you can load this version as an appearance preset.

Back
Top Bottom