Get e-stim tortured by Riley

Scenes Get e-stim tortured by Riley

tha_binkii

Reactions
tha_binkii submitted a new resource:

Get e-stim tortured by Riley - You need a sound based e-stim device.

Get Tortured by Riley.

You can choose the percentage of random torture sounds or leave it by chance.
You can even set your chances blind if you’re feeling brave.
I make Riley do 15 slow and simple poses so you got something to look at while you are being tortured.
I tried to make it as lightweigt with as few dependecies as possible.

This tease has been developed for the Estim mk2 Abox unit. It may not work perfectly on other units.

I tried to make the sounds as neutral as possible so it...

Read more about this resource...

It seems like the .var file might be corrupted? I have it in my AddonPackages folder, but it isn't detected by VAM at all.

It seems like the .var file might be corrupted? I have it in my AddonPackages folder, but it isn't detected by VAM at all.
I tried the .var with a clean VAM installation and everything worked fine.
First put the .var file in folder AddonPackages in your VAM directory. Open VAM and open Package Manager. Then scan hub for missing packages. Then you are good to go.
Also when you start VAM and open your list of scenes, downloaded scene's will not show up until you have pressed "all flattened" first.

Hope this helps

I tried the .var with a clean VAM installation and everything worked fine.
First put the .var file in folder AddonPackages in your VAM directory. Open VAM and open Package Manager. Then scan hub for missing packages. Then you are good to go.
Also when you start VAM and open your list of scenes, downloaded scene's will not show up until you have pressed "all flattened" first.

Hope this helps
In the end, the issue was that the filename is "Tha_binkii.ElectroTorture.var", I changed it to "Tha_binkii.ElectroTorture.1.var" to add the version and now VAM detects it.