Question Why do people's actions become uncoordinated when I replace them with appearance presets?

leon.huang

Reactions
为什么我用外观预设替换人的动作会变得不协调?有人知道为什么吗?请告诉我

I suspect this has something to do with person atom scale? Maybe scene is not using default 1.000 scale?
And when replaced with own preset (different scale) it messes up the scene/position... 🤷‍♂️

This scale problem seems like it's definatly part of the issue. I've also read that "looks" break triggers and seen that first hand in a scene where the girl had her mouth open and kept it open while the BJ was happening, but once I applied a "look" while her head was in the right spot, the tart WOULD NOT OPEN HER MOUTH!

Heh, *cough* seriously though, if looks break triggers is there a fix for that? I've read "presets" don't break triggers, and assuming that's true, can you turn a look made by a person into a preset to USE with a scene made by someone else so the triggers work?

Thanks

Upvote 0
but once I applied a "look" while her head was in the right spot, the tart WOULD NOT OPEN HER MOUTH!
Maybe it was a serious look and she did not want to play :ROFLMAO:

Ok, joking aside, if by looks you mean looks preset and not a appearance preset, then I would advise you to let go of that legacy option and use only appearance presets.
For triggers to break that means that something part of the trigger no longer exists. Usually that's a clothing item that is removed and the trigger has no target, but maybe a morph could be too?

Upvote 0
Maybe it was a serious look and she did not want to play :ROFLMAO:

Ok, joking aside, if by looks you mean looks preset and not a appearance preset, then I would advise you to let go of that legacy option and use only appearance presets.
For triggers to break that means that something part of the trigger no longer exists. Usually that's a clothing item that is removed and the trigger has no target, but maybe a morph could be too?

I Just tried a look with a different scene and it worked in that scene. Can I save a "look" (character/morph) that I've created as a "preset" to avoid this issue on the go forward?

Upvote 0
Yes, just load a saved look, then save it as an appearance preset.

The issue with saved looks is that the atom name is saved and loaded with them. Various scripts, triggers, etc are set to operate on a specific person atom by name, so they don't work if you change the atom name by loading a saved look.

Appearance presets don't have the same problem.

Upvote 0
I suspect this has something to do with person atom scale? Maybe scene is not using default 1.000 scale?
And when replaced with own preset (different scale) it messes up the scene/position... 🤷‍♂️
I have solved this problem, because the configuration I set was too high, I used the givemeFPS plug-in to reduce the picture quality, thank you

Upvote 0
This scale problem seems like it's definatly part of the issue. I've also read that "looks" break triggers and seen that first hand in a scene where the girl had her mouth open and kept it open while the BJ was happening, but once I applied a "look" while her head was in the right spot, the tart WOULD NOT OPEN HER MOUTH!

Heh, *cough* seriously though, if looks break triggers is there a fix for that? I've read "presets" don't break triggers, and assuming that's true, can you turn a look made by a person into a preset to USE with a scene made by someone else so the triggers work?

Thanks
I have solved this problem, because the configuration I set was too high, I used the givemeFPS plug-in to reduce the picture quality, thank you

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom