White Hart

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
Hi. Can you shortly explain how to get this asset from sketchfab to VaM?

1/ Which file to download : fbx, glTF or USDZ ?
2/ How to import in VaM ?

I think we could enlarge VaM with all those ressources.

Thanks!

Last edited:
PetaZwega updated White Hart with a new update entry:

Collision

Added collision to the asset as I've forgotten to do that before exporting from unity. I've also made the atoms in the scenes dependent on the asset so you can now move the room without messing up the lighting or browser screen.

Thanks to u/next2nothing274 on reddit for letting me know about the missing collision!

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a really amazing looking room.
Thx so so much for this :)
Its also that real "Sunlight" effect through the Windows which enlightens the Bed and with that Body Parts like Face / Butt etc which can deliver a very sxy Scene Moment.

I see so many beauty Environments / Rooms in DAZ to buy which i would luv to use in VAM since it gives a scene so much real life vibe and i have no clue how to port them over.
So i apprecciate any classy Room / Flat / Evironments Assets for VAM.

Hi PetaZwega, do you happen to know a good guide to read on how to make my own room into a 3D model that I can then export to VAM as an asset like the White Hart room? Thanks. Seems like from what I have read, I will need to first use a 3D modeling program that allows me to import photos and then I can edit it to give it 3 dimensional, geometric features...and then save it and import it into something like DAZ or Blender or something? And then follow the Asset creation guide from there?

Back
Top Bottom