Where to put upload

MrX

Reactions
Ive created a "scene" that is obviously editable but there is no animation.
Im not really sure where to share this as Ive noticed others that are in the SCENE section are animated.
Where should i upload this?

If the primary reason you are uploading is not that you share a Look/Hair/Assets/Plugin/etc., putting it into Scene sounds fine. You can also always move it later.

If the primary reason you are uploading is not that you share a Look/Hair/Assets/Plugin/etc., putting it into Scene sounds fine. You can also always move it later.

Can you advise me on how I do this?
Im trying to add but the only thing I can upload is the screenshot that has to be jpeg.
Where do i actually upload the JSON file in order to share?

Don't upload JSON files. Create a VAR package, there should be a video tutorial somewhere. However, essentially open the package builder window in VaM and add your scene JSON to it. It should collect all dependencies needed when pressing "prep" package. Check everything is correct then "finalize" the package. Don't forgot to test your package in a second default-only VaM install to make sure it actually works.

You can upload files here or put an external link here:
1611953925352.png

Still not getting it right.
As far as I can see I have created the package. Only warning I saw was a license that was yours which ended at the start of the month
When I attempt to upload I get an error message

"The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .var, .vac, .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .psd, .tif "

So, you are trying to upload the .var package that you generated from your AddonPackages folder, right?

(Edit: You can ignore the license warning about my package when it's past its access date.)

When i click on "Attach file" im directed to the folder but but i have to scroll to show "All files" otherwise it doesnt show up.
Also it appears to be a JSON file and not a .var file

Back
Top Bottom