Answered What do I have to do to make the liquid come out and stick?

Darking

Reactions
Does anyone by chance know how I can add this type of transparent liquid like in the image?
¿addons? ¿texture?

Attachments

• sample_4d5de2c1008bcb75524728fcee51cfa2.jpg
    sample_4d5de2c1008bcb75524728fcee51cfa2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
Just download somethin like this for example

Put it in the AddonPackages folder and apply this as clothing item to the male. Play around with the alpha channel in the clothing options for your preferred results.

Upvote 0

Put it in the AddonPackages folder and apply this as clothing item to the male. Play around with the alpha channel in the clothing options for your preferred results.
thank you so much

Upvote 0

What do I have to do to make the liquid come out and stick?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There's 3 parts in the picture, one is the cum clothing on the penis that C&G already answered, the cum in the face is also cum clothing for the female, probably from Skippy, and the cum squirt is likely Fluids101 by hazmhox.

Upvote 0
Might be difficult to understand although of course atani pointed it out already. Just answering cause you wrote a DM 🤓

VaM does not have a in built cum option. To be said no in build fluids therefore no cum on face or any other body part and no stickyness. So basically if you want a male to cum on a body part you rely on Addons others made to bring together what you want to see. Since a cum simulation in the current VaM version is extremely difficult to archive the imo best simulation you can get with the most options comes from hazmhox "Fluids 101"

- https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/fluids-101.8209/

There are a ton of options in this plugin including stickyness. This plugin can do more than cum simulation for male btw - but thats off topic.

Yeah so pair it up with a cum clothing option of your desire and your are close to be ready. Next you would need to trigger the events of "cum coming out" + "cum clothing appears". That's a whole topic for itself and if you didn'T yet I wouold strongly recommend to go through some tutorials to get this thing going.

Hazmhox plugin has like hazmhox usually does also a in depth documentation and "how to" so no questions should be left in the end :)

Hope this helps and you have a creative time out there!

Upvote 0
Little by little I am learning, I am going to concentrate on understanding how to do the events, thanks for everything.
Might be difficult to understand although of course atani pointed it out already. Just answering cause you wrote a DM 🤓

VaM does not have a in built cum option. To be said no in build fluids therefore no cum on face or any other body part and no stickyness. So basically if you want a male to cum on a body part you rely on Addons others made to bring together what you want to see. Since a cum simulation in the current VaM version is extremely difficult to archive the imo best simulation you can get with the most options comes from hazmhox "Fluids 101"

- https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/fluids-101.8209/

There are a ton of options in this plugin including stickyness. This plugin can do more than cum simulation for male btw - but thats off topic.

Yeah so pair it up with a cum clothing option of your desire and your are close to be ready. Next you would need to trigger the events of "cum coming out" + "cum clothing appears". That's a whole topic for itself and if you didn'T yet I wouold strongly recommend to go through some tutorials to get this thing going.

Hazmhox plugin has like hazmhox usually does also a in depth documentation and "how to" so no questions should be left in the end :)

Hope this helps and you have a creative time out there!

Little by little I am learning, I am going to concentrate on understanding how to do the events, thanks for everything.

Upvote 0
The trick with cum clothing on her is to modify the Alpha channel with a trigger when the fluid squirt is triggered. The cum should have -1 Alpha when the scene loads. When the flow is triggered, or just after, then you have another trigger that sets the Alpha to 0, or whatever looks best when it's supposed to be visible. Having a "Clean" button is a simple matter to set it back to -1. If the cum clothing has simulation, you can reset it when it gets triggered.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom