Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute

Paid Scenes Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute

Westonini

Reactions
Westonini submitted a new resource:

Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute - This is how warriors celebrate- probably

FULL Version of Westo #6, containing all positions and animations. Free version available HERE

A celebratory feast after a valiant victory on the battlefield.. only to lead into a clashing of a different kind. Time to unwind with some food, drinks, and debauchery!

(Note: In the video and screenshot previews I'm using...

Read more about this resource...

Westonini updated Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute with a new update entry:

v1.1 - Black Screen Fix (Hopefully)

- Replaced VAMOverlay with MacGruber's Logicbricks ScreenFade due to some users having issues with VAMOverlay causing a permanent black screen. If you're someone who experienced this issue, lemme know if it fixed it for you. If it works I'll do the same fix for Westo #5.
- Enabled sim on face cum clothing during the cumshot sequence
- VamMoan is now set...

Read the rest of this update entry...

v1.2 - Additional Fixing

- Fixed my custom morphs not showing up during animations. Requires the download of my Morph Pack, which is now available on the HUB.
- PostMagic is now auto enabled for Desktop users and auto disabled for VR users on scene load. Can still be toggled manually as well.
- Replaced Automatic Expressions with Manual Timeline Expressions for Share A Drink animations...

v1.3 - 2 New Animations

Potentially the last update to Westo #6, this update is a relatively small one but it does add 2 new animations to wrap up the scene. Just felt like this scene needed a couple more animations before moving onto a new one!

- 2 New Positions: Wheelbarrel & Side Ride, bringing the total positions to 14 and total animation count to 61.
- Wheelbarrel is added to the Free version while both are added to the Paid version.​
- Fixed the Expression Plugins possibly defaulting if the...

Back
Top Bottom