Westo #1 - Simply Sex

Scenes Westo #1 - Simply Sex

Westonini

Reactions
Westonini submitted a new resource:

Westo_01 - Simply Sex - Simple size-difference MxF scene with multiple animations and UI

Simple size-difference MxF scene with multiple animations and UI for all your tall dommy mommy needs.

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS:
Made with Male POV Desktop mode in mind. VR mode untested. Settings below aren't mandatory but are recommended for the best/intended experience.
- Soft Physics: ON
- High Quality Physics: OFF
- 60-70 FOV on Desktop Mode (I use 65)
- 6 Pixel Light Count
- 60 HZ Physics Rate
- Mirrored Surfaces Enable: OFF (Having it on looks nice...

Read more about this resource...

Westonini updated Westo #1 - Simply Sex with a new update entry:

Minor update

- Changed the scene thumbnail in the scene browser.
- Added some keybinds to the scene using the Simple Keybind plugin.

KEYBINDS:
- "UpArrow" : Toggle POV
- "DownArrow" : View UI Menu
- "LeftArrow" : Hide Male
- "RightArrow" : Unhide Male
- Binds can be changed at Scene Plugins -> SimpleKeybind Plugin -> Keybind.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tested the first release from yesterday. Really good simple scene, no issiues on loading or animations. Mirrored floor draws alot of fps especially in VR.
And I do not like the lighting at all.
There was one light atom set to "auto" which caused some non existing shadows.
Deleting all light sources and useing "light me up" from the body language plugin "watch me" did the job but it should not be needed imo.
Oh yeah, If there is an option to toggle off the music, I was not able to find it.

Anyways, thanks for your effort bringing nice free scenes!

Thanks for your response!

Yea on my recommended settings that I listed in the description I recommended people turn off mirrored surfaces. I left the mirrored floor in just in case people still wanted it, but it does noticeably tank your FPS. Sorry you didn't like the lighting, I thought it looked pretty nice. Did you have your pixel light count up to 6? My visuals do look a bit different since I use Reshade (can look at my screenshots for examples of what it looks like on my end).

Also as for a music toggle, I thought about it but I figured it'd be easy enough for the user to just set the volume slider to zero. I didn't want to add too many things to the UI Menu so that it stays smaller/simpler and I figured a music toggle button would be a bit redundant.

Thanks for your response!

Yea on my recommended settings that I listed in the description I recommended people turn off mirrored surfaces. I left the mirrored floor in just in case people still wanted it, but it does noticeably tank your FPS. Sorry you didn't like the lighting, I thought it looked pretty nice. Did you have your pixel light count up to 6? My visuals do look a bit different since I use Reshade (can look at my screenshots for examples of what it looks like on my end).

Also as for a music toggle, I thought about it but I figured it'd be easy enough for the user to just set the volume slider to zero. I didn't want to add too many things to the UI Menu so that it stays smaller/simpler and I figured a music toggle button would be a bit redundant.
It does look better on your screenshots. For me, cranking up the pixel count to 6 doesn't change much. The lighting looks kinda badly baked. Maybe it's just for me idk maybe someone else could also give a feedback.
I encounter this rarely on other scenes, but ussually the lights are not set to pixel lighting or there are just more lights placed then max pixel counts (which is pretty pointless).

Really well done scene and animations. Any plans on reversing the sizes? (Normal guy xxsmall girl?)

and thank you for including the animation speed slider. It would be nice if there was also a depth slider, as well as a randomizer for the both of them

Thanks for your suggestions!

Though as for reversing the sizes, personally I'm not really too interested in making scenes with shorter/small gals since it's not really my preferences. I mean maybe it's possible somewhere down the line but it's unlikely.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Though as for reversing the sizes, personally I'm not really too interested in making scenes with shorter/small gals since it's not really my preferences. I mean maybe it's possible somewhere down the line but it's unlikely.
Sure I understand.

Is it in any way possible to easily revert the sizes in this scene? Or to 'normal' sizes with the animation still working? Seems like when I change the sizes, positioning is all wrong and I'm not quite sure how to fix that

Sure I understand.

Is it in any way possible to easily revert the sizes in this scene? Or to 'normal' sizes with the animation still working? Seems like when I change the sizes, positioning is all wrong and I'm not quite sure how to fix that
My guess is that it probably would always misalign if the scales are changed, since the atoms were originally animated with different scales (Male: 0.875, Female: 1.0).

Back
Top Bottom