Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute [FREE]

Scenes Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute [FREE]

Westonini

Reactions
Westonini submitted a new resource:

Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute [FREE] - This is how warriors celebrate- probably

FREE/LITE Version of Westo #6, containing 5/12 of the positions from the full version. Full version available here:

A celebratory feast after a valiant victory on the battlefield.. only to lead into a clashing of a different kind. Time to unwind with some food, drinks, and debauchery!

(Note: In the video and screenshot previews I'm using...

Read more about this resource...

Westonini updated Westo #6 - Warrior's Tribute [FREE] with a new update entry:

v1.1 - Black Screen Fix (Hopefully)

- Replaced VAMOverlay with MacGruber's Logicbricks ScreenFade due to some users having issues with VAMOverlay causing a permanent black screen. If you're someone who experienced this issue, lemme know if it fixed it for you. If it works I'll do the same fix for Westo #5.
- Enabled sim on face cum clothing during the cumshot sequence
- VamMoan is now set...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Quite a nice scene! The black screen issue might occur if the fade-in trigger during scene loading gets interrupted. You can try using one or more delay triggers to execute the fade-in, spacing out these critical triggers for execution. This might be helpful.

(Since you're already using Logicbricks, try using the Delay component within it.)

Quite a nice scene! The black screen issue might occur if the fade-in trigger during scene loading gets interrupted. You can try using one or more delay triggers to execute the fade-in, spacing out these critical triggers for execution. This might be helpful.

(Since you're already using Logicbricks, try using the Delay component within it.)
Glad you enjoyed the scene!

Also I think I get what you mean and that might not be a bad idea if the issue persists. Though this time around I just swapped VAMOverlay for Logicbrick's ScreenFade to see if that works. Also slightly changed the scene load fade-in, in a way (though it's sorta hacky). It's just a lil' difficult to test any solutions because I've never experienced it myself and it's a bit hard to get a hold of the people who have 😢

Whenever VAM experiences stuttering (either from VAM itself or Unity performing garbage collection in the background), unfortunately, some triggers may be ignored or skipped, which is an unpredictable and occasional issue. Therefore, if you're planning to use cool effects like fade-in and fade-out, it's best to prepare a comprehensive contingency plan. :ROFLMAO:

v1.2 - Additional Fixing

- Fixed my custom morphs not showing up during animations. Requires the download of my Morph Pack, which is now available on the HUB.
- PostMagic is now auto enabled for Desktop users and auto disabled for VR users on scene load. Can still be toggled manually as well.
- Replaced Automatic Expressions with Manual Timeline Expressions for Share A Drink animations...

v1.3 - 2 New Animations

Potentially the last update to Westo #6, this update is a relatively small one but it does add 2 new animations to wrap up the scene. Just felt like this scene needed a couple more animations before moving onto a new one!

- 2 New Positions: Wheelbarrel & Side Ride, bringing the total positions to 14 and total animation count to 61.
- Wheelbarrel is added to the Free version while both are added to the Paid version.​
- Fixed the Expression Plugins possibly defaulting if the...

Back
Top Bottom