Question Weird pubic area skin texture glitch?

bloodsuga

Reactions
I'm trying to save this girl's looks and load her up in other scenes but her skin is darkened on her pubic area when she's loaded.
I've tried ticking "Disable Anatomy" on one of her hair and the dark skin is gone but I want to keep her anatomy.
I've tried ticking and unticking "Auto-Generate Gens Textures From Torso Textures" from Skin Textures tab and it temporarily fixes the problem, but the dark skin comes back every time I load the girl again.
Why is it that when I load her it's not the same as when I saved her?
Any help is appreciated, thanks 🙏
screenshot.png

I've tried ticking and unticking "Auto-Generate Gens Textures From Torso Textures" from Skin Textures tab and it temporarily fixes the problem, but the dark skin comes back every time I load the girl again.
You kinda answer it yourself...looking at image there is missing genital texture.

another possibility: all diffuse textures are loaded, but there is missing spec/gloss gen texture.

Also in case where you load looks one after another(each with auto-gen ticked), it can glitch genital textures (darker than usual),
unchecking auto-gen and "regenerating gen diff" can sometimes fix it.

If you didn't save look after checking auto-gen, obviously it's gonna look the same next time you load it.
Checking auto-gen and saving should fix this or dumping and loading generated texture (instead of generating on each load).

Upvote 0
You kinda answer it yourself...looking at image there is missing genital texture.

another possibility: all diffuse textures are loaded, but there is missing spec/gloss gen texture.

Also in case where you load looks one after another(each with auto-gen ticked), it can glitch genital textures (darker than usual),
unchecking auto-gen and "regenerating gen diff" can sometimes fix it.

If you didn't save look after checking auto-gen, obviously it's gonna look the same next time you load it.
Checking auto-gen and saving should fix this or dumping and loading generated texture (instead of generating on each load).
There's nothing wrong with the gen texture, seems like the first time I load her it's fine but if I load her again it'll glitch out o_O

Upvote 0
What I've found is that if you use any of the options on the auto-gen to push it darker or lighter, those option choices are reset after reloading the character. It's still best to save the generated gen texture you like, and then disable the auto-gen. Just move the generated texture out of the root dir and apply it to the gen like the other textures. I've found this especially bad with dark skin. Your figure looks very light. It could be the same problem.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom