Question Weird black cube glitch with clothing (anyone else notice this?)

qoosh

Reactions
Every so often, with some clothing assets, there will appear a small black cube that appears and disappears. It makes me not use some clothing because of it appearing (such as a tongue ring). Does anyone know what and why this occurs and how to fix it, if it's possible?

I never saw things like you are describing. Is it only the tongue ring? Because the tongue clothes are very special. Do you speak of regular VaM clothes, or custom unity assets as clothing-like accessories?
Maybe you could upload a screenshot for better understanding.

Upvote 0
It is just a small black box that will appear and disappear every few seconds. It covers part of the asset. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
It is on certain types of clothing, I saw it happen with a jacket and some of the face piercings which are all clothing items. And some fluids too.
Maybe I'm the only one who experiences it. It happens occasionally and it may be an issue with rendering or graphics card. Not sure...

EDIT: I discovered the problem. It happens when Macgruber Postmagic is on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gratulation for finding the solition. Post Magic is an ingenious tool that goes deep into the VaM rendering process. It is totally possible, that it can cause some strange behaviors and artifacts on different PC systems with different combinations of hardware and software. It is also difficult to identify issues like this.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom