Way to un-merge a merged morph.

FredricRed

Reactions
I am in love with a look. I want to change a certain feature. Edit maybe the butt size or glutes or even breasts. I would like to get the original set of morphs to change it since editing with more morphs is not giving me the effect I want. Is there a way to open said merged morph back into its normal state?

No. merging a morph is a one way process. It's like if you added up a long column of numbers, then gave the total to someone else. There's no way for them to determine what (or even how many) numbers you added together to get it. The total simply doesn't include that information.

No. merging a morph is a one way process. It's like if you added up a long column of numbers, then gave the total to someone else. There's no way for them to determine what (or even how many) numbers you added together to get it. The total simply doesn't include that information.
thanks I figured. It would be awesome if the plugins that to the merge created a .txt file to then restore said morphs.

I have difficulty making certain eye shapes and would love to be able to break down eye morphs from a merged face morph so I can then edit them and make a set of my own eye morph templates. As it is now, if I find a face with eyes I like, I change everything around the eyes (and then tweak the eyes themselves). Would make my life so much easier. A .txt file is a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom