• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Wakeup Blowjob

Scenes Wakeup Blowjob

This looks great! But why does her tongue clip through her mouth? I installed it through VAM hub, maybe I'm missing something?

1716992099275.png

This looks great! But why does her tongue clip through her mouth? I installed it through VAM hub, maybe I'm missing something?

Yeah, this is my first time uploading so I figured there'd be a learning curve. It's definitely the morphs not activating in timeline. I'll try to fix it in a bit.

To anyone experiencing the same issues as DegeneratusMaximus, the issue is that when I package up the .var file, it's not including the custom morphs, specifically one called tongue+mouthopen.

I spent about 4 hours today trying to fix it, but didn't make any progress. For the meantime, if you have a creator account, you should be able to go into timeliness and change out the morphs that aren't working with similar ones, or find the morphs I used.

I'll try again tomorrow, but thanks to everyone for being pacient!
Also, if you are experiencing any other issues, let me know so I can try to fix em.
:)

Buns updated Wakeup Blowjob with a new update entry:

Dependancy update!

Hey guys, I wanted to fix the scene before next week (got a lot going on).

My biggest issue was dependencies, specifically the ones not hosted. Thankfully DemonLord made a useful plugin that lets you view dependencies and sub dependencies. After messing with my packages, I was able to make everything hub hosted.

I also wanted to give a shout out to Origin69, they helped me with getting the package to build with the missing custom morphs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nicely done scene. May I suggest giving a "desktop mode" option (where embody is disabled and the player is positioned in view of the scene) at the start along side the skip intro? There's a good chance that starting the scene when not in VR might cause the possessed atom collision to freak out of the player twitches their mouse in the wrong direction.

I would also like to suggest either disabling, or giving us some option to toggle or disable the "locked" nipple nodes on the female. It's a fine scene until you try to change looks presets to anyone that doesn't have the same boobas as Samus, then the breasts start freaking out leading to a potential physics explosion. It would be a minor issue if the nips didn't re-lock every time you hit the reset button.

By the way, pogdaddy's Nimune looks great with this scene, since we're giving recommendations... you'll see what I mean :)

I would also like to suggest either disabling, or giving us some option to toggle or disable the "locked" nipple nodes on the female. It's a fine scene until you try to change looks presets to anyone that doesn't have the same boobas as Samus, then the breasts start freaking out leading to a potential physics explosion. It would be a minor issue if the nips didn't re-lock every time you hit the reset button.

By the way, pogdaddy's Nimune looks great with this scene, since we're giving recommendations... you'll see what I mean :)
Undoing the locked state saved me from physics explosions. Thanks! I put triggers on the reset button to fix it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I might have activated the nodes for the poses for certain timelines. I didn't use them for anything so it should be an easy fix. :)

Nicely done scene. May I suggest giving a "desktop mode" option (where embody is disabled and the player is positioned in view of the scene) at the start along side the skip intro? There's a good chance that starting the scene when not in VR might cause the possessed atom collision to freak out of the player twitches their mouse in the wrong direction.
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the suggestion. I actually made all of it with the intentions of being compatible in both desktop and VR, but I realized that my monitor might be bigger than average.

I tried making some sliders, but unfortunately embody doesn't have any adjustments that translate to the slide control. I might consider doing something like use improvedPOV for desktop, but I'll need some time to experiment. unfortunately I wont have time for a while. :(

Last edited:
Buns updated Wakeup Blowjob with a new update entry:

Quick Update

Hey guys, I was notified that there were issues with people loading in characters. I didn't realize but one of the timeline poses had the nipple nodes locked, it should be fixed now. Also, the ambient sound was a bit too loud so I turned it down.

I appreciate everyone being patient with the problems. Keep posting in the discussion and I'll address them to my best ability.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update!

... hey since you're being so generous, you think a future update could have the cum animation add some mouth cum drips as clothing items or decals? There should be plenty of drips out there (depending on what you can get away with copywright-wise).
Like the mouth portion of this one maybe?
Or this one's mouth here?
Or this one using decalmaker?
If you wanted to get crazy, use this one and add a slider that lets us dial up how sloppy the mouth is when we blow, that would be sweet.
If you wanted to go absolutely Ludicrous Speed, put this bad girl to use...

Alright sorry, now I'm just getting greedy 🥵
Whatever you decide to do, keep up the good work. Again, thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update!

... hey since you're being so generous, you think a future update could have the cum animation add some mouth cum drips as clothing items or decals? There should be plenty of drips out there (depending on what you can get away with copywright-wise).
Like the mouth portion of this one maybe?
Or this one's mouth here?
Or this one using decalmaker?
If you wanted to get crazy, use this one and add a slider that lets us dial up how sloppy the mouth is when we blow, that would be sweet.
If you wanted to go absolutely Ludicrous Speed, put this bad girl to use...

Alright sorry, now I'm just getting greedy 🥵
Whatever you decide to do, keep up the good work. Again, thanks for the update.
Adding the AutoJuice plugin is pretty simple. You don't even need an update for that. Users can do that themselves. With all the great motions you put into the cum sequence, a real gusher would be nice, though.

Back
Top Bottom