VrChat Room Of Rain

Assets VrChat Room Of Rain

AXnop.732

Featured Contributor
Reactions
AXnop.732 submitted a new resource:

VrChat Room Of Rain - Rainy Room

A conversion of the popular Room of Rain world from VRChat. With unity lighting and sounds.

Note that the Collision is broken in some minor areas and the Asset cannot be moved this is because the lights and some objects and collisions are not linked in Unity, but that is fairly easy to fix, if anyone wants me to do that.

Additionally Unity mixed lighting is used , to preserve the look of the room. View attachment 49759View attachment 49760[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This could do with a version without the baked in lights. It's near impossible to light properly for a scene otherwise.

AXnop.732 updated VrChat Room Of Rain with a new update entry:

Version 2

* Fixed the lighting by entirely removing the mixed lighting and instead opting to use the build in vam lighting. Unfortunately it takes a hit on performance to achieve the same level of realism as the original, I tried to use purely baked lighting, but the messed up UVs don't allow for that.

* Added additional Collision that was missing on some objects. Spawn points are somewhat fixed, I removed the collision where Atoms spawn. Unfortunately you still cannot move the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom