The House of Closets, Room 1

Scenes The House of Closets, Room 1

Lysander

Reactions
Lysander submitted a new resource:

The House of Closets, Room 1 - No one can hear your screams. Or see your junk.

While The Scotch & Blow Hotel undergoes its much-needed renovations, we at The House of Closets invite you to step into our exclusive boutique oasis. Discover the power of personalized fashion as our expert stylist (you) curates a unique wardrobe (or person) just for you! Explore our (your) carefully selected collection of high-end clothing, accessories, and footwear, and indulge in the luxury of our large private changing rooms.

They are so large and private you will think you're...

Read more about this resource...

I haven't had a chance to download this yet, but it looks very cool in the screenshots! I had to leave a comment though because your description gave me a good chuckle :LOL:
Looks like a really nice environment. Looking forward to checking it out!

I haven't had a chance to download this yet, but it looks very cool in the screenshots! I had to leave a comment though because your description gave me a good chuckle :LOL:
Looks like a really nice environment. Looking forward to checking it out!

Thanks, man! M'passion's the rooms* but I thought it might be worth posting loose ideas while I learn Blender. Seems like it is! I'll add some textures and maybe offer some alternate color palettes(?) Anyhoot, thanks for taking the time, sir 🦉

Soon I'll be updating/upgrading everything that needs updated/upgraded. I think you do great work and so I hope you'll stay tuned.

* : pnt.png

Thanks, man! M'passion's the rooms* but I thought it might be worth posting loose ideas while I learn Blender. Seems like it is! I'll add some textures and maybe offer some alternate color palettes(?) Anyhoot, thanks for taking the time, sir 🦉

Soon I'll be updating/upgrading everything that needs updated/upgraded. I think you do great work and so I hope you'll stay tuned.

* : View attachment 254904
I absolutely will ♥

Back
Top Bottom