• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

VNGE plugin for VaM

Vam_SlesaR

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
discord.gg
can anyone make an analog of VNGE mod (for illusion games)? I would gladly pay for such a plugin. or start learning programming yourself right away?😅🤣

i was thinking about doing something like that but there doesn't seem to be alot of interest around vam for gaming, especially tools, from what I gathered.

I released AETools with VNs in mind, even made a demo for it
but i don't think anyone even attempted to use it lol. i have also save game logic and a sort of database logic but never released it, it's in my older vimeo videos. I figured i'd get more headaches releasing and trying to support it. IMO the learning curve for vam is too steep for most people to go crazy creative with large scale projects and it would be a lot of work for a very very small group of people to do a tool like that

i was thinking about doing something like that but there doesn't seem to be alot of interest around vam for gaming, especially tools, from what I gathered.

I released AETools with VNs in mind, even made a demo for it
but i don't think anyone even attempted to use it lol. i have also save game logic and a sort of database logic but never released it, it's in my older vimeo videos. I figured i'd get more headaches releasing and trying to support it. IMO the learning curve for vam is too steep for most people to go crazy creative with large scale projects and it would be a lot of work for a very very small group of people to do a tool like that
hm.. I need to read carefully what you are doing, I may have missed something important🤔

Back
Top Bottom