Virtual Desktop on Quest 2 - Can't use right controller to move forward and backward in VAM scene?

madtestes

Reactions
Trying to only use the right quest controller to fully navigate around a scene, but the joystick on the right controller will only let me move up or down, not forward or backward. It is forcing me to also use the left controller to move forward/backward. I've messed with the control settings in VAM to no avail. Is there anyway to force Virtual Desktop to let me use the right controller for forward backward movement? This issue does not exist when using AirLink--you can use a single controller for all movement in VAM--but AirLink is laggy for me and I prefer not to use it.

Same question here ✋.

The movement with my HTC Vive was good, now with the Oculus Quest 2 it is awful.

Mine auto swaps to forward and backward on the right controller when the left one disconnects.
Im using a quest2 and Virtual Desktop.
Get a big enough play space and you don’t need the right controller either lol.

The way to move with one controller is to press and hold the joystick and then move your hand forward, backwards, up, down and twist your wrist to turn. Grab World. Make sure the 'Disable Grab Navigation' is unticked
Screenshot 2023-04-17 143151.png
icked.

Back
Top Bottom