Viking assets

Assets Viking assets

Thank you for your great work. I have one question.

I would like to convert your asset's helm to the clothing and share at Vamhub. It will be easy to wear. Is it OK for you?
Of course I will credit your name according to CC-BY.
I would like to check this point before sharing to avoid any trouble.

Thank you for your great work. I have one question.

I would like to convert your asset's helm to the clothing and share at Vamhub. It will be easy to wear. Is it OK for you?
Of course I will credit your name according to CC-BY.
I would like to check this point before sharing to avoid any trouble.
I am not the original creator of the assets, so you don't have to credit me my friend. I put in the links to sketchfab so I could show you to the original creator :)
So you can easily convert them to clothing if that's what you want to do. I just though it would cause some deformaties to the helmet as soon as you start playing with the expressions of the face, hence why I made it into an asset.

I am not the original creator of the assets, so you don't have to credit me my friend. I put in the links to sketchfab so I could show you to the original creator :)
So you can easily convert them to clothing if that's what you want to do. I just though it would cause some deformaties to the helmet as soon as you start playing with the expressions of the face, hence why I made it into an asset.

Thank you for reply. So so I will credit base model and you.
I agree your opinion about the deformation. But looks like, the bone weight is only added to the eye and jaw. So I think deformation effect is not so big.

Anyway I will try. And if good result come, I will share.:)

Hi

thx for so much the amazing assets.

How can i add the helmet to the head so the hair is not shining / overlapping the helmet and teh nose is hiffen behind the helmet?

64023-a2ff1ca412781f49a70b565a793f754b.data

Do i need a T-Pose first ?

And then what will be the workflow ?

Hi

thx for so much the amazing assets.

How can i add the helmet to the head so the hair is not shining / overlapping the helmet and teh nose is hiffen behind the helmet?

64023-a2ff1ca412781f49a70b565a793f754b.data

Do i need a T-Pose first ?

And then what will be the workflow ?
the pose doesn't matter when styling, only when marking where the hair is growing.
I edited the hairstyle to make it smaller. Good way is to turn of collision for the hair while styling it, then you can move it through the cranium if necessary. That is what I did when I took this screenshot.

Hi thx a lot for your quick reply.

Do you still have it looking like this ? Then you could perhaps release a
2nd armoured version of this look you released in that displayed screenshot replica.
It look gorgeous with that sunlight angle and the way her eyes look through the helmet.

I am sure a lot of people have such a fetish too liking to see a masked woman ;)

I am so impressed of your VAM Art.

Thx a million

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom