View attachment 349209

View attachment 349210

View attachment 349211

View attachment 349212

View attachment 349213

View attachment 349214

View attachment 349215

Read more about this resource...

It should be noted that it's a good idea to turn off collision on the CUA before you actually load the asset into it. Characters don't like getting embedded in walls and floors...

It should be noted that it's a good idea to turn off collision on the CUA before you actually load the asset into it. Characters don't like getting embedded in walls and floors...
Thanks for the input. If i get this right, i first have to create a CUA and then before load something into it, turn of collision in the Tab Physics object
at the top?

By the way, can i change the downloadable attached file in a Post (resource) that i created?
Could only figure out, how tho edit the post itself.

I would also like to change the downloadable pdf file with this added information about to turn of collision first

Correct. Create the CUA from the menu, turn off collision, then load whatever asset you want and reposition if needed. If the particular CUA can't be moved (some are like that), then you have to move the characters.

I'm not sure how it works with PDF guides. Have you tried making an update to the post?

Correct. Create the CUA from the menu, turn off collision, then load whatever asset you want and reposition if needed. If the particular CUA can't be moved (some are like that), then you have to move the characters.

I'm not sure how it works with PDF guides. Have you tried making an update to the post?
Ok, thanks for your reply.
I then soon will ad this note to the post.

I did some changes on other posts, but didnt find any option to replace an attached file.

You can also save these as presets :) If you happen to use the same thing all the time, but didn't make it a subscene, make the CUA a preset :)
There is also a way to create a folder and some subfolders while typing a file name. Write the items name as "foldername/assetname" ..."magic/firebolt, magic/icebolt, furniture/chair, furniture/bed1"... and you can organize and create folders while saving your items, this works for Hair, Clothes, Poses, Looks too.. I learned this time saver from Everlaster :)
:)

You can also save these as presets :) If you happen to use the same thing all the time, but didn't make it a subscene, make the CUA a preset :)
There is also a way to create a folder and some subfolders while typing a file name. Write the items name as "foldername/assetname" ..."magic/firebolt, magic/icebolt, furniture/chair, furniture/bed1"... and you can organize and create folders while saving your items, this works for Hair, Clothes, Poses, Looks too.. I learned this time saver from Everlaster :)
:)
Hi virtamater.
Thanks for this input, i didn't know about this before. I always wanted to know, ho i can add a Preview picture to an asset, that has non.
By making a new preset i can now add a screenshot, that makes it easier to work with.

Also the the thing with the Foldername with a ( / ) before the preset name is really useful.

Ok, i got something new, i can make a tutorial out of it in the future ;)

Back
Top Bottom