VideoControllerJJW

Plugins VideoControllerJJW

JayJayWon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JayJayWon
JayJayWon submitted a new resource:

VideoControllerJJW - Updates to FeiFeiWong's VideoControllerUIT, a Unity Video Player wrapper plugin for Virt-A-Mate

View attachment 401214
Description
Allows you to play videos of most video formats directly from local storage on your PC using Unity Video Player rather than the traditional solution of using WebPanels (which are a bit more cumbersome and have limited format support). Configurable to play multiple videos at once in a variety of different layouts, and accepts triggers to enable the construction of complex player UI.

This package contains updates to FeiFeiWong's...

Read more about this resource...

does it have some fps limiter? i use to record movie with vam and that recorder by ZHFX plugin with onscreenrecording and that make vam to work with 1fps, but webpanel are not limited so video is play et eg 30fps so on end rendered movie whole video is shown in few seconds

does it have some fps limiter? i use to record movie with vam and that recorder by ZHFX plugin with onscreenrecording and that make vam to work with 1fps, but webpanel are not limited so video is play et eg 30fps so on end rendered movie whole video is shown in few seconds
I suspect not, but I’ve only made modifications to an existing plugin so can’t be sure. You would have to test it yourself.

@JayJayWon - Any chance you'd add ability to fast forward and rewind?

Thank you regardless of if you'd add those options or not, this plugin is outstanding!

Back
Top Bottom