Velyndra

Looks Velyndra

Denngar

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Denngar submitted a new resource:

Velyndra - Enchanting dark elf sorceress, here to... well, enchant you. Maybe more.

View attachment 16669

My first OC and one of the very first looks I created in VaM.

Meet Velyndra, my dark elf mage. She's heavily inspired by the Dunmer from the Elder Scrolls series.
She has come a long way since I first made this look, and now I feel like she is finally ready for sharing.
This is the one look I have put most of my time and passion into. So enjoy!

With the new Hub integration, I tried to make the look with as little dependencies...

Read more about this resource...

10/10. But my inner nerd has awoken... which house is she from? Is she related to Barenziah? How far along is she in the Psijic Endeavor?! Lol. Thanks for sharing her.

10/10. But my inner nerd has awoken... which house is she from? Is she related to Barenziah? How far along is she in the Psijic Endeavor?! Lol. Thanks for sharing her.
So... since you asked (*inhales*):

She's the daughter of the Nerevarine (who in my head canon is a Dunmer, of course, and propably not related to Barenziah) and was born in Skyrim. If she had a house, it would be Indoril. Her mother is actually an High Elf who's related to Queen Ayrenn (the one from Elder Scrolls Online). And she's destined to become the Arch Mage of Winterhold college.

Yeah.

So... since you asked (*inhales*):

She's the daughter of the Nerevarine (who in my head canon is a Dunmer, of course, and propably not related to Barenziah) and was born in Skyrim. If she had a house, it would be Indoril. Her mother is actually an High Elf who's related to Queen Ayrenn (the one from Elder Scrolls Online). And she's destined to become the Arch Mage of Winterhold college.

Yeah.
Oh then she's lived a good long while, assuming she becomes the Arch Mage in 4E 201(+) in the time of the last dragonborn. That's good, she looks experienced ;) Now I'm all curious about the whole story, a relative of the Queen of Summerset meeting the Nerevarine either in Skyrim or having a tryst somewhere else and her business led her there eventually. Velyndra becoming one of the Arch Mages of Winterhold... is she the dragonborn like I assumed or does her story take place shortly after the fall of Dagoth Ur, making her still young for a dunmer? Is she so masterful at the schools of magick that she retains her youthful beauty via perfect restoration magicks or illusions? Or she is a young, yet prodigious adventurer with natural talent and obviously important blood? Either way, I now have a reason to add lots of cool glowy effects around her to signify her awesome-ness :)

Oh then she's lived a good long while, assuming she becomes the Arch Mage in 4E 201(+) in the time of the last dragonborn. That's good, she looks experienced ;) Now I'm all curious about the whole story, a relative of the Queen of Summerset meeting the Nerevarine either in Skyrim or having a tryst somewhere else and her business led her there eventually. Velyndra becoming one of the Arch Mages of Winterhold... is she the dragonborn like I assumed or does her story take place shortly after the fall of Dagoth Ur, making her still young for a dunmer? Is she so masterful at the schools of magick that she retains her youthful beauty via perfect restoration magicks or illusions? Or she is a young, yet prodigious adventurer with natural talent and obviously important blood? Either way, I now have a reason to add lots of cool glowy effects around her to signify her awesome-ness :)
Her mother was enslaved (due to family intrigue) and freed by the Nerevarine in Tel Aruhn (part of Morrowind's main quest leads you there).
Velyndra is somewhere around 50, maybe 60 years old during the story of Skyrim. And she's the spouse of the dragonborn (who is a Nord named Denngar, who would have thought...)
Glad someone is interested in Velyndra's backstory. :)
Damn, now I gotta fire up Skyrim again...

I get this ?

!> Plugin file prestigitis.script-HeelAdjust.1:/Custom/Scripts/prestigitis/prestigitis_HeelAdjust.cs does not exist

thanks
Hey there,

I'm not sure it's this look that causes the problem. It could be the boots included here, but they don't use the high heels by default.
Could be another look or scene that depends on the HeelAdjust script.
Nevertheless, I attached the script to this post so you can download it directly. All credit belongs to prestigitis.

Attachments

• prestigitis.script-HeelAdjust.1.var
    8 KB · Views: 0
Denngar updated Velyndra with a new update entry:

Complete remake of the look!

Oops, I did it again!
View attachment 77112

This is basically a new look done from scratch. I used the old version of Velyndra as a base and edited some morphs, but the biggest difference is the skin.
I'm never 100% happy with my looks, but I think now it looks much better than before. No scene included (yet), only the appearance preset!
I uploaded this update as a new .var package. Hopefully this won't overwrite anything so you can still keep the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Denngar updated Velyndra with a new update entry:

(Hopefully) Final update

This will probably be the last update for this look I'll be making. I will completely update the front page with new infos and some creative stuff, be sure to check there for screenshots. Here's a short summary of what's new:

- Full set of new textures: Remix & recolor of RenVR's Kayla textures, with new makeup and genital textures
- New face & body morph (single combined morph), slightly smoother, includes genital morphs
- New outfit (mostly the same, but some clothes are swapped...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom