Scenes 7 Deadly Femdoms Chapter 7 Velyndra

Fetixxer

Reactions
Patreon
Fetixxer
Fetixxer submitted a new resource:

7 Deadly Femdoms Chapter 7 Velyndra - Story driven combat sex scene

Hey everyone,

this is the last big chapter in my 7 deadly femdoms series.

Melody teleports you into Velyndra`s realm the first femdom. You don`t really remember the plan, because you were a little distracted. Velyndra is the most powerful being for now, so be careful ;).

I made this Chapter free on VAM Hub for everyone, so even those who are not subscribed anymore can know how it ends. Well kinda, because there might be a small chapter 8 ;). I am currently working hard on my next series...

Read more about this resource...

Keep getting the error "The storable float 'geometry VVagOpen3' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error." It seems to stop the camera from working properly.

I added a second version changing the "VVagOpen3" morph. I could only upload it on my patreon because I cannot upload 2 Scenes in one post here on VAM Hub.

The dialogue to progress the story doesn't appear for me and when I try to reload it I get this error (Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [2326, 31])

I have never seen this error type but do you have the newest update for Vamstory? this is often the problem, when you`re not using the newest version. I have a Post on my patreon, where I explain some common errors and how to fix them.

The dialogue to progress the story doesn't appear for me and when I try to reload it I get this error (Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [2326, 31])

I was having the same issue you just have to update VAM. I guess VAM story uses something that’s in the new update

I really like this. I love actual stories. I did notice that the Dialog group "wiggling" doesn't exist in my downloaded version so after this things go a bit haywire. I managed to force it to the "wrong hole" dialog group and was able to finish, but I had to move around manually, I assume in the correct version you get teleported from her hand - mouth and other places to the correct spot next to the visible vamstory text.

I really like this. I love actual stories. I did notice that the Dialog group "wiggling" doesn't exist in my downloaded version so after this things go a bit haywire. I managed to force it to the "wrong hole" dialog group and was able to finish, but I had to move around manually, I assume in the correct version you get teleported from her hand - mouth and other places to the correct spot next to the visible vamstory text.
sorry to hear that. I posted 3 versions of this scene on my patreon, because some people had the same problem. It shouldnt happen in version 3.
cheers Fetixxer

Back
Top Bottom