Scenes 7 Deadly Femdoms Intro Chapter 0

Fetixxer

Reactions
Patreon
Fetixxer
Fetixxer submitted a new resource:

7 Deadly Femdoms Intro Chapter 0 - Story driven Combat game

Hey everyone,

I thought long about a Story driven VAM Game. I dont think it exists yet. I created a Story and made an Intro for you guys. You will meet Melody guardian of her realm. She will tell you everything about the world you will enter and how the combat system will work.

I used the Plugin from hazmhox called VamStory to its full potential.

This Intro Scene will be free to play. For all other scenes you will have to be an enjoyer patreon on my site to play, because I invested a...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, what is the link to your Patreon? The "Support me at..." link isn't working.

Please let me know if the sounds work for you guys because i used custom sounds.

also the sound was working for me when clicking the text, etc.

Last edited:
Hi, what is the link to your Patreon? The "Support me at..." link isn't working.

also the sound was working for me when clicking the text, etc.
Hi thats weird. My Patreon link should be patreon.com/user?u=84645149 but if this doesnt work you can find me when you type Fetixxer patreon ;).

Thx for letting me know about the sound, but only the clicking sound or also the magic spell sounds?

I will Upload the next part of 7 Deadly femdoms probably tomorrow on my patreon. I am working on Chapter 2 currently.

Back
Top Bottom