VD for passthrough

@Kniffo There is nothing special honestly:
1) Add my script into Custom/Scripts folder
2) Download BackgroundColor plugin from Sally (it's on hub here)
3) Add both as scene plugin and that's it.

@Kniffo There is nothing special honestly:
1) Add my script into Custom/Scripts folder
2) Download BackgroundColor plugin from Sally (it's on hub here)
3) Add both as scene plugin and that's it.
I found out how it works. It's really great. If I use "Disablerender" the hands also disappear. Is it possible to still make them visible in the passthrough?
Is it possible to use "DisableRender as a sesion plugin ?

"Is it possible to use "DisableRender as a sesion plugin ?" try :p if it works then yes.
About the hands, do you mean male hands? I don't think my plugin hides male hands at all (unless they're custom unity assets?)

Added hijku's idea to disable renderers as experimental toggle here.
Concerning hands there is an atom 'VRController' that I've excluded - sounds like it could be related to the "VR hands".

for all VD quest 3 newbies (more or less passthrough, fapthrough lovers) ? want'you feel good with your beloved VirtualDesktop, playing Vam "through" your poor, old beloved ethernet/wifi6 ?? supposing you are not a fanatic of parossistic benchmarking and that you priviledge instead benchfapping and to save the planet from global-warming:

do NOT forget
to download an updated Nvidia studio driver (because of course you are since a very long time a wise Nvidia fan, isn't it?) and then after opening your nvidia control panel:
PLEASE:
block as soon as you can that fucking damned option in 3d global settings, max-frames_x_second to a vam friendly value (I am ok with 90)
1702678648522.png

then you can feel happy. All the rest it's not secondary ... but that max framerate setting, it is really important, even for minimizing a little your latency value on VD and probably to get less issues with your next electric company invoice.

Is there anyway to get your model to sit on your current furniture that is in your room, i,e could be a desk, chair or side of the bed in passthrough mode?

Is there anyway to get your model to sit on your current furniture that is in your room, i,e could be a desk, chair or side of the bed in passthrough mode?
You'll have to create an asset like a cube at the same location your chair would be, then have her sit on that.

for all VD quest 3 newbies (more or less passthrough, fapthrough lovers) ? want'you feel good with your beloved VirtualDesktop, playing Vam "through" your poor, old beloved ethernet/wifi6 ?? supposing you are not a fanatic of parossistic benchmarking and that you priviledge instead benchfapping and to save the planet from global-warming:

do NOT forget
to download an updated Nvidia studio driver (because of course you are since a very long time a wise Nvidia fan, isn't it?) and then after opening your nvidia control panel:
PLEASE:
block as soon as you can that fucking damned option in 3d global settings, max-frames_x_second to a vam friendly value (I am ok with 90)
View attachment 315388
then you can feel happy. All the rest it's not secondary ... but that max framerate setting, it is really important, even for minimizing a little your latency value on VD and probably to get less issues with your next electric company invoice.
there's absolutely no shot anyone is getting above 90 fps in VR in VAM with anything going on unless you're playing with potato graphics and no physics. my 4070 and 7900x gets like 30 in a well optimized vr scene...

also VD handles max framerate so this is useless

there's absolutely no shot anyone is getting above 90 fps in VR in VAM with anything going on unless you're playing with potato graphics and no physics. my 4070 and 7900x gets like 30 in a well optimized vr scene...

also VD handles max framerate so this is useless
sorry (I am truely) for that poor framerate in well optimized (???) vam-vr scene. You are also (probably) correct about VD fps cap. All the rest in your statement is useless too. The utility of limiting fps with vam is optional, maybe useless unless .... etc.. (etc. :ROFLMAO:)
anyway, thanks for the technically inestimable quote

actually I don't mess anymore with nvidia control panel fps setting, much better MacGruber plugin (indeed just for desktop mode)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom