Var created

Krab

Reactions
Patreon
krab
I do not understand the reason for the error when creating var . The file is in the directory and everything is fine with it, has anyone come across it?
Безымянный.png

Last edited:
Perhaps it's because it's referenced as part of a subscene and that messes it up? There's some backslashes next to the filename that are unusual to see too.

Perhaps it's because it's referenced as part of a subscene and that messes it up? There's some backslashes next to the filename that are unusual to see too.
I can’t get rid of this error, I’ll have to add everything related to the scene to the file, so it will be big ... Your work also got into my story)

that's a lot of files you've got there for a single addon 😲

the fastest way to figure it out is to do a quick text search over the vam folder (like with notepad++) and look for Fairy12Bedny...mp3 . You'll see where and how it's included, in what jsons, and it should make more sense if something's wrong - especially if you compare it to how other similar mp3s appear in the json. If you copy-paste those lines here someone will point out a fix. The likely problem is your scene/subscene, not the mp3 file

I think the problem is in vam itself, it cannot compile such volumes normally, then it loses subscenes, then files, this is the biggest job I have ever done. I always packed normally, but I just don’t want this one. 0.5 gb is obtained if everything is added.

there I have more than 10 subscenes with dialogues and animations.always this error with mp3 file. I do not understand why. The scene plays well, as do the others.

Last edited:
something got messed up in your dependencies.
I suggest
1. make sure you have that file ( Fairy12.... .mp3 ) in that folder
2. Try get get rid of double backslash thingy:
2.2. make copy of your json file. If you screw up on next steps, just copy it back and start over
2.3. find a proper text editor capable of opening huge text files. Notepad++ is probably good for this purpose
2.4. Open the json in editor and search for "Fairy/\\" , then change /\\ to just / .
2.5. save it and open with VaM. Problem will either go away or there will be other problems. Likely this file is not the only one which was imported with such slash-backslash thingy.

The issue seems to be linked to a specific subscene ("Fairy"). Open it up and check what's inside.

It's strange that you have a .mp3 file inside a subscene, as sound is managed at scene level. I suggest moving your sound files outside of any subscene folder (and then reload them properly in your scene, of course).

thanks. this file is one of many, the subscene works correctly. I think vam just can't pack that much data. This error keeps popping up. I will have to add all the folders manually. it's 0.5 GB. I'll upload it to mega

something got messed up in your dependencies.
I suggest
1. make sure you have that file ( Fairy12.... .mp3 ) in that folder
2. Try get get rid of double backslash thingy:
2.2. make copy of your json file. If you screw up on next steps, just copy it back and start over
2.3. find a proper text editor capable of opening huge text files. Notepad++ is probably good for this purpose
2.4. Open the json in editor and search for "Fairy/\\" , then change /\\ to just / .
2.5. save it and open with VaM. Problem will either go away or there will be other problems. Likely this file is not the only one which was imported with such slash-backslash thingy.
That mp3 in lipsink folder.

I deleted slash in json file of subscene and now it created without errors.

Back
Top Bottom