Question Vamx question

sparkingmeteor

Reactions
Hi everyone, i'm newbie in vamx and i have some questions: i'm using pose manager for addictional pose but i don't understand how to animate it in vamx (1.24)
Then i would ask you which plugin you use for a better vr experience and easy to use. I tryed maive but i'm looking for something better for expressions and response

Works fine from my end.
You can alternative join the Discord Virt-A-Mate server and there's a couple of vamX channels in it.

Upvote 0
@VaMRainey
There are comments that the vamX discord link in the Forum categories does not work properly. The link works for me but I already joined the Virt-A-Mate server, so perhaps the link fails when someone is not part yet of the Virt-A-Mate server?
Unfortunately I'm new to Discord and don't know enough to test these things. Could you take a look?
Cheers 🙇‍♂️

Upvote 0
@VaMRainey
There are comments that the vamX discord link in the Forum categories does not work properly. The link works for me but I already joined the Virt-A-Mate server, so perhaps the link fails when someone is not part yet of the Virt-A-Mate server?
Unfortunately I'm new to Discord and don't know enough to test these things. Could you take a look?
Cheers 🙇‍♂️

On it!

Okay, I've got Meshed involved and we're trying to find a fix. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom