vamX 1.26 - Easy Save/Load Presets, Natural Eye Movement, Desktop Mouse Thrust, Ragdoll

Paid Scenes vamX 1.26 - Easy Save/Load Presets, Natural Eye Movement, Desktop Mouse Thrust, Ragdoll

vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

vamX 1.26 - Easy Save/Load Presets, Natural Eye Movement, Desktop Mouse Thrust, Ragdoll - Everything you need for Virt-a-Mate, in one simple package that just works

A powerful, extremely fast way to use VaM. Filled with poses, animation, lip-synced speech, quick change scenes, stories, toys, looks, threesomes, orgies, an in-game tutorial, and an easy one-button-press interface!

Get vamX 1.26 at:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/download-vamx-1-76986639

(Turn on the NSFW audio)

Read more about this resource...

Steam owners of vamX will receive free updates every quarter of 2023, which means probably every 3 vamX releases. The last free release for Steam owners was the December release of 1.25, so the Steam version will release when vamX 1.28 releases. This was always the plan for Steam, that updates would release every 3-4 months. This gives Steam users free updates, while also providing a benefit for users who choose to pay $8/month for VIP access to early release versions through Patreon.

VamX is asking for a dependency/plugin called MacGruber.Life_Mod.12.var, and the error log gives me the link to the Patreon page with the extra addons. But there doesn't seem to be such a thing as MacGruber.Life_Mod.12.var on either the Hub or Mac's Patreon. There's only Life (without the "Mod") in both versions 12 and 13.

My apologizes for the stupid question but it drives me crazy with VamX. I'm trying to do something that is supposed to be very basic.

How to completly remove VamX menu once it has been loaded (including the hide buttton) ?
i trying to wipe it out (usually just by removing the plugin i thought it should works but untill now ... it doesn't work).
Very fine if i can't use VamX in the scene after.
Any idea ?

Edit : Arfff... nevermind i just found it it was the 'gui_image' item from the Atom list... to hide or remove.

Last edited:
You can hide the vamX UI the way that you said, but it's hard to fully remove vamX from a scene as it adds a lot of items to the scene, some of which could have been in the scene originally, etc. The best you can do is:

1) If you just want to hide the UI, just move the UI somewhere below the floor or out of the way and press Hide on the UI.
2) If you want to stop vamX from working, open the __vamX Plugin -> Plugins tab and Remove the vamX.cslist
3) (before you do 2) If you want to remove most of the vamX atoms added, open the __vamX Plugin -> Plugins tab -> vamX.._CHOOSE_VAMX_FEATURES -> Open Custom UI... -> Remove Hidden Atoms. This same area can also turn on/off specific functionality of vamX.

You can hide the vamX UI the way that you said, but it's hard to fully remove vamX from a scene as it adds a lot of items to the scene, some of which could have been in the scene originally, etc. The best you can do is:

1) If you just want to hide the UI, just move the UI somewhere below the floor or out of the way and press Hide on the UI.
2) If you want to stop vamX from working, open the __vamX Plugin -> Plugins tab and Remove the vamX.cslist
3) (before you do 2) If you want to remove most of the vamX atoms added, open the __vamX Plugin -> Plugins tab -> vamX.._CHOOSE_VAMX_FEATURES -> Open Custom UI... -> Remove Hidden Atoms. This same area can also turn on/off specific functionality of vamX.
=> Thank you very much for the proper way doing it !
=> Maybe a good idea to add a plugin from the list to completly hide or remove (if possible) VamX. The main reason behind is when recording video witht the frame to frame feature, it is annoying to have the 'hide' button on the way ...

I'm having a problem with the tutorial. When i want to start it, it loads the whole tutorial but when it finishes nothing happens. Is there something wrong?

I'm having a problem with the tutorial. When i want to start it, it loads the whole tutorial but when it finishes nothing happens. Is there something wrong?
If you are using VaM 1.21 (the recent Virt-a-Mate update) there was an issue with the vamX tutorials in an older version of vamX. If you open the main tutorial from Help, and it just quickly goes through the whole tutorial without pausing (or just acts strangely and shows error message in the Virt-a-Mate error area) just re-download vamX again from www.patreon.com/vamX all current versions are fixed, this issue appeared only on a version posted for a few days before a fix was made. If this isn't your issue, can you describe more fully exactly what you see, and what you think you should see?

Hello, is there a way to set vamx (or vam) so when i overvrite saves it do not ask me 3x if i want to do that :D ? If there is a way to close vamX window after save is done (and sam for overwrite save) ?

I don't think there is a way to not have Virt-a-Mate ask about overwriting, that's a Virt-a-Mate, not vamX feature. In terms of closing the window I think you mean if we go to vamX Menu -> Female -> Load & Save -> Load vamX Looks -> Load Custom Looks (or other buttons there) and then choose an item, when you finish choosing can the Virt-a-Mate menu close automatically if vamX opened it?
Hello, is there a way to set vamx (or vam) so when i overvrite saves it do not ask me 3x if i want to do that :D ? If there is a way to close vamX window after save is done (and sam for overwrite save) ?

I don't think there is a way to not have Virt-a-Mate ask about overwriting, that's a Virt-a-Mate, not vamX feature. In terms of closing the window I think you mean if we go to vamX Menu -> Female -> Load & Save -> Load vamX Looks -> Load Custom Looks (or other buttons there) and then choose an item, when you finish choosing can the Virt-a-Mate menu close automatically if vamX opened it?
its not overwrite vam confirmation. if i save through vamx i get first som vamx look like window "Resource save\... already exist .... Pleas confirtm you wnat to overwrite : OK Cancel". Then when i press OK i get vam plugin warning: Plugin VAMx want to overwrite file : Confirm, Deny, Deny For session. and just aftrer that two i get standard vam overvrite information. I want to get off of that first two :)

its not overwrite vam confirmation. if i save through vamx i get first som vamx look like window "Resource save\... already exist .... Pleas confirtm you wnat to overwrite : OK Cancel". Then when i press OK i get vam plugin warning: Plugin VAMx want to overwrite file : Confirm, Deny, Deny For session. and just aftrer that two i get standard vam overvrite information. I want to get off of that first two :)
Please let me know the exact steps you take to get this triple confirmation. For example when I go to vamX Menu Female -> Load & Save -> SAVE Custom Looks it just works without prompting even once. I'm using Virt-a-Mate 1.22.0.3 (latest version of Virt-a-Mate currently).

Back
Top Bottom