vamX 1.20 - Dance - Fight - Crawl - Walking Styles - New Doggy Poses

Paid Scenes vamX 1.20 - Dance - Fight - Crawl - Walking Styles - New Doggy Poses

vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

vamX 1.20 - Dance - Fight - Crawl - Walking Styles - New Doggy Poses - Everything you need for Virt-a-Mate, in one simple package that just works

A powerful, extremely fast way to use VaM. Filled with poses, animation, lip-synced speech, quick change scenes, stories, toys, looks, threesomes, orgies, an in-game tutorial, and an easy one-button-press interface!

Get vamX 1.20 at:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/69070244

Turn on the audio!

Read more about this resource...

I really hope that you're working with the devs on vam 2.0 because vamx is easily the most user friendly version of vam possible. I agree that people should learn to use the deeper vam so they can do more elaborate and creative things, as macgruber once said, but this implementation of vam is a good way to get started and always useful even well after becoming adept at using the program. Vital to enjoying VAM and only getting better.

When I load the scene/merge it/manually add the plugin to my scene the vamx ui is a solid white rectangle with no options on it and I get the following errors that continuously popup:

!> vamX package is missing from Virt-a-Mate AddonPackages folder.
!> Audio clip null. Was another audio clip with an improper path and the same name added to the scene? Perhaps its time to reload this scene, or the path set to load a sound was incorrect.
!> Audio clip null. Was another audio clip with an improper path and the same name added to the scene? Perhaps its time to reload this scene, or the path set to load a sound was incorrect.

I've tried reinstalling it but I'm still getting the errors. Any advice on what to do?

When I load the scene/merge it/manually add the plugin to my scene the vamx ui is a solid white rectangle with no options on it and I get the following errors that continuously popup:

!> vamX package is missing from Virt-a-Mate AddonPackages folder.

I've tried reinstalling it but I'm still getting the errors. Any advice on what to do?
Generally a solid white rectangle indicates that you put the vamX.1.20.var package in your AddonPackages folder, but forgot to put the vamX.Base.1.var file in your AddonPackages folder. I've seen one case where the vamX.Base.1.var package was not fully downloaded, and was present in the folder but needed to be re-downloaded. In any case, start by redownloading both vamX and vamX.Base, and making sure they are not renamed by your browser during download (like vamX.1.20 (1).var or something) and put them directly into your AddonPackages folder (not in any subfolder like AddonPackages/a/vamX.1.20.var).

Generally a solid white rectangle indicates that you put the vamX.1.20.var package in your AddonPackages folder, but forgot to put the vamX.Base.1.var file in your AddonPackages folder. I've seen one case where the vamX.Base.1.var package was not fully downloaded, and was present in the folder but needed to be re-downloaded. In any case, start by redownloading both vamX and vamX.Base, and making sure they are not renamed by your browser during download (like vamX.1.20 (1).var or something) and put them directly into your AddonPackages folder (not in any subfolder like AddonPackages/a/vamX.1.20.var).
That fixed it, tyvm!

QQ
I love to download existing scene from VaM hub, and swap my own models by using "Appearance presets" -> "Select Existing"?
Is it possible to do same by using vamX?
Or I only can use existing models inside of vamX?

QQ
I love to download existing scene from VaM hub, and swap my own models by using "Appearance presets" -> "Select Existing"?
Is it possible to do same by using vamX?
Or I only can use existing models inside of vamX?
Yes, you can switch the people with anyone using that method. vamX has quick switch looks, and even a shortcut button to quickly open the "Appearance presets" -> "Select Existing" menu from within the vamX menu.

Yes, you can switch the people with anyone using that method. vamX has quick switch looks, and even a shortcut button to quickly open the "Appearance presets" -> "Select Existing" menu from within the vamX menu.
Awesome!
Ty

Back
Top Bottom