• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

vamX 1.6 - Plugins & Place Poses Anywhere

Paid Scenes vamX 1.6 - Plugins & Place Poses Anywhere 1.6

vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

vamX 1.6 - Plugins & Place Poses Anywhere - All the best of VaM - made quick & easy. Live your fantasy in this powerful Mega-Scene!

Hi-Res Video: https://slushe.com/video/vamx-1-6-63140.html
Get vamX 1.6 at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49567115

A powerful, extremely fast way to use VaM. Filled with animation, lip-synced speech, quick change scenes, stories, toys, looks, threesomes and an easy one-button-press interface!

After a lot of hard work, you can now move...

Read more about this resource...

Maybe stupid question, put when I press 'load custom look' button in VAMX, how to make it go to the Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance where all my custom appearances are by default? Button is useless otherwise.

Maybe stupid question, put when I press 'load custom look' button in VAMX, how to make it go to the Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance where all my custom appearances are by default? Button is useless otherwise.
We kept with the old legacy look system for vamX. I guess we need to separate that button into two buttons, load legacy look and load look or something like that. A lot of people have a lot of looks saved in the legacy system, including the vamX looks. I'd hate to remove any of the current buttons on the first page of Female, so I need to think about how to best get that feature in there as a shortcut... Of course, you can open your looks then save them as legacy looks (only takes a few minutes to resave many looks) but I'll try to figure out a good option for the future. We will probably also look into loading looks in combination with the CUA Manager, so maybe Load Look can then go to a menu that lets you load Legacy, Appearance, or CUA Manager looks as a sub-menu.

And of course you can load custom appearance type looks in vamX, just manually by selecting the female atom and loading the appearance as usual.

Yeah, I am doing it manually. Pls implement another button! I have at least few hundred custom looks saved in there and converting them into legacy feels stupid as I am not using that one at all. Same for clothing sets.

Clothing sets should load using the relevant buttons in Clothes & Hair. This loads using the Clothing Presets, which is I think the only standard way to load clothes. I'll add a Load Appearance Preset button.

Hi,
Is it possible to use the plugins by vamX in my video which may not be free, after becoming a patron ?

Yes, although if you are showing the vamX UI itself in your video, please mention / link to vamX.

Thank you very much for your reply.
Does that mean I can use the plugin by vamX in my video and the vamX UI is not shown in it, if I mention vamX in the video ?

Thank you very much for your reply.
Does that mean I can use the plugin by vamX in my video and the vamX UI is not shown in it, if I mention vamX in the video ?
You can have the vamX UI shown in the video if you mention vamX. Just mention vamX somewhere...

You can have the vamX UI shown in the video if you mention vamX. Just mention vamX somewhere...

Sorry to bother you again.
Should I always show the vamX UI in my video when I give credit in the video ?

Thank you for the reply.
I will send the link to the video when it is completed.

Do you think you could add Passenger as one of the plugins in the menus? Sometimes you don't feel like moving around and getting in the right position.

Do you think you could add Passenger as one of the plugins in the menus? Sometimes you don't feel like moving around and getting in the right position.
It's already there, if you click the Plugins tab there is are passenger male and passenger female buttons which let you jump right into position. Pressing the vamX UI button cancels passenger, so you don't get stuck in .

Yeah, I am doing it manually. Pls implement another button! I have at least few hundred custom looks saved in there and converting them into legacy feels stupid as I am not using that one at all. Same for clothing sets.
Now vamX 1.7 has the ability to load both kinds of looks

Back
Top Bottom