Question VamStory - Resetting an atom to its original position

GordonShock

Reactions
I'm currently building a studio tool that offers great flexibility lighting-wise, as well as a great many practical items that can be toggled on/off. One such item is the VaM dildo, it comes in three sizes and can be used to test physics, colliders, etc.

Utilities.JPG

I'm using VamStory to create the UI, and it's coming along pretty well, but I ran into a snag. All items are meant to be static, save for the dildos. The title of a column is a button that resets all items underneath it. I can set the Dildo column to hide any or all three, but their position will remain, but what I want to set it at is the original position. All three are nicely lined up in front of the person atom, and resetting the position of the dildos will avoid clutter.

I've looked at and tried all kinds of Receiver/Receiver Target combinations and nothing works. I've tried saving a pose, but loading a pose is not a target option.

Scratching my head here, and would appreciate any input.

If I understand you correctly, my plugin does what you want. You can add it to an Atom and save it's position, then by calling an Action from your Button you can recall the item to that saved position.

Have a look here:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom