Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

VamBoop - Boop the boob with your mouse pointer!

VamBoop is a plugin that boops the boob when the mouse pointer moves over the center of the breast. Best used with Naturalis (as in the video). It's great as an easy way to test breast physics, or just to play around with.

Add directly to the Person atom.

The plugin UI has a few sliders for tweaking the behaviour:

View attachment 287697...

Read more about this resource...

What additional features would you like to see in the plugin? Some possibilities:
  • Trigger boop with the VR pointer (currently it works only on the desktop)
  • Session plugin version that automatically enables the behavior for every person atom with breasts
  • Visualize the detection radius and the reset radius as circles on the screen
  • Support for booping other body parts? Which ones?
  • Boop with a keypress, could have a few different directions like lift directly up, press towards the chest etc.
  • Simulate a collision instead of directly applying force. Something like an invisible sphere collider that follows the mouse XY-plane at the correct Z depth from the camera (person's chest), and only interacts with the breast colliders (soft and hard). This would probably look quite a bit better but is somewhat complicated to implement...
Let me know what you think. Thanks!

You mentioned that this works with male/futa. Could this be made to work below the wait line? Might be fun to bounce the genitalia too.

everlaster updated VamBoop with a new update entry:

v1.0.0

• Slider values now save with the scene/preset
  • Prevent boop when holding left mouse button (used for moving controllers in the scene)
  • Prevent boop when holding right mouse button (used for rotating the camera)
  • Prevent boop when the scene animation is frozen, this prevents interfering with the breast calibration in Naturalis

Read the rest of this update entry...

Some enhancements that could be game-changers for VAM:
- Making this work with the Hands VR controller
- Integrating this with `Slaps` to slap different body parts and have them react without having to posses a character.

"Support for booping other body parts? Which ones?"
Ha-ha... Guess three times))
First of all, thank you so much! I've been waiting for something like this for a long time) I would also like to be able to attach a trigger with a reaction to a touch. You can attach collision-triggers to the nipples, and somehow attach a tiny sphere to the cursor, and set a filter on it. I ask you, come up with something) And don’t forget about glutes)

Bye...

Back
Top Bottom