VAMafx

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

VAMafx - Advanced audio effects plugin

VAMafx is a plugin that allows you to add audio effects to your audio source or to the global sound by using it on an empty atom. Reverb, Echo and a few more effects are available in this first release.

Note : this is my first plugin release. Bugs will certainly occur. Feedback is appreciated to fix those bugs OR improve the plugin.

Read more about this resource...

I just notices an issue with the naming of JSONStorableFloat. Both High Pass and Low Pass have "Cutoff frequency." It is not possible to save setting or access parameters for automation for High Pass Cutoff frequency since Low Pass comes before it. I changed the name to LP Cutoff Frequency and HP Cutoff Frequency respectively and it now it works like a charm! You might want to update the var. Very useful plugin! Adds more depth to scene environment! Thank You!

Ok I see, this is one of the "strange" implementation of the save file. You actually have a var named "HPResonance" but the save in the JSON file is made with the label of the control... which is kinda strange when you think about it... you can have the exact same problem as here : you cannot have the same label for two properties.

It's ok. I've fixed it for VAMAFX and VAMMoan.

I may add a preset system at some point... to give a bit more control for users who have no clue what all this means ;)

Thank you for the kind words btw and your feedback also.
At least, someone is using it : D