VAM - Reshade - SSAO Shaders without Raytracing! just 3 filters short tutorial!

Guides VAM - Reshade - SSAO Shaders without Raytracing! just 3 filters short tutorial!

kiwimatsch

Reactions
Patreon
Kiwiproductions
Question: where did you grabbed the filters you're using?
Cinematic, bloom and ppfx? Because by default the Reshade installation doesn't have it, unless you have to install one of the unchecked optional packs that they give you, and in that case I don't know which one!

Question: where did you grabbed the filters you're using?
Cinematic, bloom and ppfx? Because by default the Reshade installation doesn't have it, unless you have to install one of the unchecked optional packs that they give you, and in that case I don't know which one!
hi mate, try to install the latest reshade version and chack all while installation, if you run an default installation you maybe dont have these, maybe you have to reinstall reshade while check all filters, hope that helps out, nice greetings, bs. most of the people make an default installation, while non press / check "all filters"

hi mate, try to install the latest reshade version and chack all while installation, if you run an default installation you maybe dont have these, maybe you have to reinstall reshade while check all filters, hope that helps out, nice greetings, bs. most of the people make an default installation, while non press / check "all filters"
It worked. It was one of the packs, tho sadly I don't know which one because otherwise it could be said, to avoid installing so many unnecessary stuff with reshade!

Back
Top Bottom