VAM Desktop Chroma Passthrough (VAMtual girl)

Other VAM Desktop Chroma Passthrough (VAMtual girl)

Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
1
Reactions
12
VAManon submitted a new resource:

VAM Desktop Chroma Passthrough (VAMtual girl) - Who remembers virtual girls on windows 95?

Normally the Sally Camera Background Plugin + Quest 3 is the way to go.

But hey, why not for desktop? Make your own "virtual girl" "VAMtual girl" (lol) who hangs around all day while you work, using VAM and whatever animations/scenes you have sitting around.

Claude whipped this up this script for me. I don't personally know the windows API or python. feel free to make it better and repost it or whatever.

If you don't know / understand what this code does, you should...

Read more about this resource...
 
interesting idea, but it doesn't make the blue transparent, at least not with the latest background color plugin you suggested.
 
interesting idea, but it doesn't make the blue transparent, at least not with the latest background color plugin you suggested.
I just wanted to write that it doesn’t work either. But I took a closer look at what the system was telling me when I entered commands in cmd, and the system suggested updating Python.
I updated it, and everything started working.
 

Attachments

  • pic1.png
    pic1.png
    737.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom