Chroma Keyifier

Plugins Chroma Keyifier

@moyashi
I wish this worked on the dildo, In VR with passthrough you can make a capsule transparent and use it where umm stuff is lol. With body language plugin there is magnetic auto thrust features that work with the dildo in range but it could care less about the capsule. Is there any way to get it to work?

@moyashi
I wish this worked on the dildo, In VR with passthrough you can make a capsule transparent and use it where umm stuff is lol. With body language plugin there is magnetic auto thrust features that work with the dildo in range but it could care less about the capsule. Is there any way to get it to work?
I made it work myself, I opened the .cs script file and added Dildo to the SUPPORTED_ATOM_TYPES, it worked immediately.

So I'm able to get the shadows to show up, but when I go into full passthrough mode they have a really thick border of the ChromaKey color that I've set. The background color and the one on this plugin are the same (as well as VD). I've also played around with various passthrough settings in Virtual Desktop (smoothness, etc..), and seem to be able to minimize the effect, but it blows out the whole scene when I do and makes most things slightly transparent and oversaturated. Dithering an interleaving create grid and line patters of the key color. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this is the current state of experimental. Using a Quest3 through VD.

So I'm able to get the shadows to show up, but when I go into full passthrough mode they have a really thick border of the ChromaKey color that I've set. The background color and the one on this plugin are the same (as well as VD). I've also played around with various passthrough settings in Virtual Desktop (smoothness, etc..), and seem to be able to minimize the effect, but it blows out the whole scene when I do and makes most things slightly transparent and oversaturated. Dithering an interleaving create grid and line patters of the key color. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this is the current state of experimental. Using a Quest3 through VD.
Yup that's the issue when using this with Passthrough. It makes the shadows the same color as your passthrough exclusion color which prevents immersion with the shadows.

Have you tried an empty scene with no plugins? Bloom, Post magic and other ones like it mess passthrough up.
Maybe im not understanding your problem. Ive downloaded scenes and converted them to passthrough deleting all background stuff and 90% of the time when something is acting weird its the lighting or a script changing visual properties.

Have you tried an empty scene with no plugins? Bloom, Post magic and other ones like it mess passthrough up.
Maybe im not understanding your problem. Ive downloaded scenes and converted them to passthrough deleting all background stuff and 90% of the time when something is acting weird its the lighting or a script changing visual properties.
Hey, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Finally managed to figure out how to get a SShot from the Quest 3 to my desktop. Anyhow, here's a shot of what I'm seeing. All I've done is load up the "3-point light" scene, add a slate (and hide its material), then turn the rear light into a directional and the angle it for a better shadow. Is this what I should expect to see?

Attachments

• Chromakey.jpg
    Chromakey.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom