Question VAM and Visual Studio

Bayjoe

Reactions
Does anyone have more informations about using MS Visual Studio? I tried to use some Code from MacGruber and his namespace, but I only get more and more errors. I only want to use some objects from MacGrubers LogicBricks, but it seems not to be possible :cry:.

Does anyone have some simple howto?

greets Bayjoe

Upvote 0
You can maybe start from my template, see if that works; then bringing MacGruber's code inside your project should work fine :)

thank you for your effort :). But I see many exclamation marks in the dependencies of the assemblies and I´m not an expert in Visual Studio to correct the pathes. I doesn´t work to correct them in the csproj-editor, so I didn´t know, what to do :-( . In the meantime I found out, what is necessary, to get the MacGrubers code to work. The documentation from Microsoft didn´t help, but I found out, to add the code simply to "MyPlugin" works.

Maybe this information is told in school, but my school was many years ago :LOL: and I´m german speaking and my english is very rusty :D

Upvote 0
I used this in vscode, rider and visual studio, if the paths are wrong, either you didn't follow the instructions or for visual studio, you might have to delete the .csproj.user or reload the project. But if it works now, good for you :)

If you have a specific issue and need help with it, show exactly what the error is, it'll be easier to help you!

Upvote 0
I tried a few directories, finally "D:\virt-a-mate\Custom\Scripts\Bayernjoerg\vam-plugin-template-master" and started VS via click on "MyPlugin.csproj". Something i make wrong

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom