Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
JackyCrackyX
Patreon
JackyCracky
JackyCracky submitted a new resource:

Uta - Look inspired by Uta from One-Piece

Uta from One-Piece. Uta is a world-famous singer or "diva" and the adopted daughter of the Emperor Red-Haired Shanks who was also a musician in his crew until he left her while she was still a child. She was left on the island of Elegia with Gordon, who became her foster parent and supported her dream of starting a "New Era" and later her desire to achieve this dream through a broadcasted, world-wide concert held on Elegia.

Features
  • Custom...

Read more about this resource...

I'm a professional 3D artist with 10+ years experience.

Nice try, thanks for your efforts. I hope it won’t take you another 10 years to fix the eyeballs of this beautiful model (you need to fit the eyeball with the eye hole (in the DazStudio) move the bones to the center of the eyeball and fix them with the ERC Freeze command).
Hahaha, what a way to give someone feedback. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I already got notified of this by a friend. Even professionals make mistakes. And I'm still learning DAZ and VAM, I learn new things every week. I didn't know you could fix the bones of the eyeballs like this, I will definitely look into it!