Question Using AutoCock in scene

Furbots

Reactions
Hey all,

I'm using the latest version of autocock in my scene. But whenever i load my scene it starts in erect. I can't find any way to load it as flaccid.

I tried setting it in timeline as flaccid. But it still keeps loading fully erect.

Searching the web didn't result in anything. Hope you can help!

Greetings

Odd. Tried looking for it but couldn't find it, nor the author. 🤷‍♂️

I just tried it and and it starts out flaccid by default, arousal is at 0, and seems to work normally. Clicking the button "flacid" will do that.
Perhaps you have some other morph or plugin controlling the erection, or the penis nodes are ON, which would then counteract the plugin's control.

Upvote 0
Odd. Tried looking for it but couldn't find it, nor the author. 🤷‍♂️

I just tried it and and it starts out flaccid by default, arousal is at 0, and seems to work normally. Clicking the button "flacid" will do that.
Perhaps you have some other morph or plugin controlling the erection, or the penis nodes are ON, which would then counteract the plugin's control.

Thanks! I haven't tried pressing the flaccid button to be honest. How can I check and turn off the penis nodes if that's the case?

Upvote 0
Click the green/orange nodes, if there are any, and turn them off:

Upvote 0
Hey,

I just checked, pressing the flaccid button doesn't work. Penis nodes are all off.. weird...

Any other things I can check or try?

Upvote 0
Create a new scene with a male atom and try the plugin. It should work.
If it doesn't there's something wrong in your system. Check for session plugins that may explain this and run a core check (vam_updater.exe).

Upvote 0
Problem solved. I updated vam, deleted the plugin and downloaded it again. Now it works.

Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
Atani in sorry for being a noob. I loaded a male scene look like you said. That's when the plugin works.. I made a scene wit 2 person atoms. 1 male 1 female. I changed one atom look to male. That's when it doesn't work. So I'm doing something wrong right?

Upvote 0
Just started a scene with 2 females, changed them both to males (skin select a male), added autocock on both and all works as expected.

Upvote 0
Yeah so that shouldn't be the problem. Well, I dont know what to do anymore unfortunately. I've got one male scene where it works if I start it. If i load his appearance in another scene it stops working. This is with all the males/FUTA that i have 😔

Upvote 0
Wich ones? I use penis controller aswell. That one starts flaccid in scenes but the foreskin glitches sometimes.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom