• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved Upload failed

MissuGato

Reactions
I try to upload my look but every time see this:

Upload Failed.png

It worked once, but I did something wrong, so fixed some thing. And now when I wanted to reupload my file and all the time I can only see the above. Any help?

Not sure if there is or was size limit (in past people used to host +300MB packs externally) :unsure:
If no limit than maybe you bricket something with constant uploads +same Sona.1.var package (looking at history tab).

instead of "post update" did you try "change resource type" option and upload there?
or maybe create new update/version package (...Sona.2.var)
or delete some of those "bad" uploads (in history tab)

EDIT: apparently there was 100MB limit and now it's 500MB
It appears you are trying to update with same version 1 package or completely new package but still as "version 1", if that makes sense.
already uploaded before...
SonaV1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not sure if there is or was size limit (in past people used to host +300MB packs externally) :unsure:
If no limit than maybe you bricket something with constant uploads +same Sona.1.var package (looking at history tab).

instead of "post update" did you try "change resource type" option and upload there?
or maybe create new update/version package (...Sona.2.var)
or delete some of those "bad" uploads (in history tab)

EDIT: apparently there was 100MB limit and now it's 500MB
It appears you are trying to update with same version 1 package or completely new package but still as "version 1", if that makes sense.
already uploaded before...
View attachment 53718
Now it works. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom