Answered Upload failed

MissuGato

Reactions
I try to upload my look but every time see this:

Upload Failed.png

It worked once, but I did something wrong, so fixed some thing. And now when I wanted to reupload my file and all the time I can only see the above. Any help?

Not sure if there is or was size limit (in past people used to host +300MB packs externally) :unsure:
If no limit than maybe you bricket something with constant uploads +same Sona.1.var package (looking at history tab).

instead of "post update" did you try "change resource type" option and upload there?
or maybe create new update/version package (...Sona.2.var)
or delete some of those "bad" uploads (in history tab)

EDIT: apparently there was 100MB limit and now it's 500MB
It appears you are trying to update with same version 1 package or completely new package but still as "version 1", if that makes sense.
already uploaded before...
SonaV1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not sure if there is or was size limit (in past people used to host +300MB packs externally) :unsure:
If no limit than maybe you bricket something with constant uploads +same Sona.1.var package (looking at history tab).

instead of "post update" did you try "change resource type" option and upload there?
or maybe create new update/version package (...Sona.2.var)
or delete some of those "bad" uploads (in history tab)

EDIT: apparently there was 100MB limit and now it's 500MB
It appears you are trying to update with same version 1 package or completely new package but still as "version 1", if that makes sense.
already uploaded before...
View attachment 53718
Now it works. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom