Untamed Bush

Assets Untamed Bush

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Untamed Bush - Variety pack of nature building blocks designed for outdoor scenes.

Welcome to an adventure outback, where we will explore bountiful bushes, stiff trunks, and finely trimmed shrubbery. Who doesn't like a nice healthy bush? This pack includes a variety of building blocks for nature scenes. Let me know if you like what you see, I have plenty more outdoor assets to share with you.

All assets have been balanced for quality and framerates, please give me feedback on the demo scene performance...

Read more about this resource...

ooh what kind of unity shaders did you use for your leaves?
I use good kind of shaders. I am not sure which tree type that you are referencing, please send me a direct conversation message and I would be glad to provide information/tips.

Farger updated Untamed Bush with a new update entry:

Added a variety of emissive plants

This update adds a new demo scene "Wet Bush" as well as a variety of emissive plants:
- Palm dracaena tree
- Kapok tree
- Fern trees
- Cedar trees
- And various grasses and forest plants...
- These plants have a slight glow effect that makes it easier for illumination in scenes
-- Plants specifically designed to be emissive, or to glow, are organized into the "emissive plants" subfolder...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The names alone for these items are so funny. Untamed bush, wet bush, etc. You are so funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom