SuperPubes 3 - Big Bushy Bushes (and armpits)

Textures SuperPubes 3 - Big Bushy Bushes (and armpits)

miketruck69

Featured Contributor
Reactions
miketruck69 submitted a new resource:

SuperPubes 3 - Big Bushy Bushes (and armpits) - Big bushes and hairy pits

Back with some more! 23 sets of big n' bushy pubes, and 5 sets of pit hair.

As with previous packages, these are primarily designed as textures, with optional Hair items that can be used to augment the textures. The hair items by themselves won't look good as they're quite thin. I've included a sample scene this time too, so it's easier to see how they work.

Instructions:
1. Select the Person and go to Skin Textures.
2. Under Decal then Gens, click Select.
3. Navigate to this package in...

Read more about this resource...

These are great! Very good set of bush textures. I do have one question, though. Which one is red bush? I assume 22 is the one? It's hard to tell in that sample scene I tried out, but it might be because of lighting in that scene. Either that, or you used different curling and such hair settings for the screenshot.

These are great! Very good set of bush textures. I do have one question, though. Which one is red bush? I assume 22 is the one? It's hard to tell in that sample scene I tried out, but it might be because of lighting in that scene. Either that, or you used different curling and such hair settings for the screenshot.
Thanks, appreciated!

I think 20 and 22 are the most reddish ones. I might go back and update the images with the numbers for reference.

Back
Top Bottom