UNSC Arsenal

Assets UNSC Arsenal

051Kurt

Reactions
051Kurt submitted a new resource:

UNSC Arsenal - A variety of UNSC weapons and vehicles in the Pillar of Autumn's hangar from the Halo franchise

This has been a personal passion project of mine for quite some time. All models are publicly available from the Halo Archive discord server.

What's in this pack:
The Pillar of Autumn Hangar
UNSC vehicles from the mainline games and the rts spinoffs
UNSC weapons from the mainline games
Some armor attachments from Halo 3 and Halo: Reach
A set of (unused) marine armor pieces, ranging from backpacks to helmets to shoulders
The spartan-III SPI helmet
Color presets for Testitou's lewd techsuit...

Read more about this resource...

I was able to access this in desktop, but when I tried in VR, I spawned somewhere far below the hangar and couldn't move anywhere or access the menu. Not sure of the cause, but I had to exit VR to close VAM.

I was able to access this in desktop, but when I tried in VR, I spawned somewhere far below the hangar and couldn't move anywhere or access the menu. Not sure of the cause, but I had to exit VR to close VAM.
Hey! Sorry to hear this is happening. It works fine when I load it up in VR but I'll play around with it to try to replicate your problem.
The scene is just for a showcase, do you still have the same issue if you put the hangar in a different scene? There wont be any vehicles since those are separate assets and lighting shouldn't be an issue

Hey! Sorry to hear this is happening. It works fine when I load it up in VR but I'll play around with it to try to replicate your problem.
The scene is just for a showcase, do you still have the same issue if you put the hangar in a different scene? There wont be any vehicles since those are separate assets and lighting shouldn't be an issue
I'll try it manually loading the assets. I tried loading the scene again today and had the same problem. Had to exit the headset, but then when I looked on Desktop it was fine so not sure what it is. Thanks for taking the time to port these!

I also have this problem and I know the solution: When a camera node is attached to the model while making the CUA in Unity, this Camera will be chosen for the Camera rig in VR mode.

As you can see here my camera is locked to this position but the UI/Hands can freely move around. You probably noticed the transparent VR headset besides the UI. This indicates VAMs Camera Rig/Collision model for the viewer Camera.

When you still have the file for your Unity editor I recommend you revisit it and remove the Camera entity that is attached to it.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    260.8 KB · Views: 0
I also have this problem and I know the solution: When a camera node is attached to the model while making the CUA in Unity, this Camera will be chosen for the Camera rig in VR mode.

As you can see here my camera is locked to this position but the UI/Hands can freely move around. You probably noticed the transparent VR headset besides the UI. This indicates VAMs Camera Rig/Collision model for the viewer Camera.

When you still have the file for your Unity editor I recommend you revisit it and remove the Camera entity that is attached to it.
Interesting. Thanks for the info!

Everything is viewable but the hangar. Still ports you away from the hands and UI when enabled.
Hmm, did you delete the first version first? Yesterday I managed to see and fix the problem on my second computer, and after deleting all of the cameras in unity it worked. I'll keep digging to see what else might be causing this

Hmm, did you delete the first version first? Yesterday I managed to see and fix the problem on my second computer, and after deleting all of the cameras in unity it worked. I'll keep digging to see what else might be causing this
Okay, deleting the old file solved it! Really great scene! Very glad to get it working.

Great work on this asset pack! That said, I was wondering what the deal was with the hangar asset having baked lighting that I can't seem to remove. Is it possible to create another version of the hangar without the built-in lighting?

Back
Top Bottom