Unique CUA plugins

Plugins Unique CUA plugins

trety

Reactions
trety submitted a new resource:

Unique CUA plugins - Bunch of plugins for CUA.

Bunch of small, and super useful, plugins made by 'unique' creator for one of the small VaM communities.
He gave the green light to publish them on hub for anyone, but seems like noone did it for over a year, so i decided to do it.
I'm not the author of these, all credits goes to 'unique'.

The var includes:
AutoMirrorLOD - allows to change mirrors - any VAM native reflective atoms, theirs render resolution depends how far they're from atom person. Attach to any reflective atom to...

Read more about this resource...

You absolute legend. I have a CUA room asset that has the most annoying sounds baked into it that drive me fucking nuts.

You absolute legend. I have a CUA room asset that has the most annoying sounds baked into it that drive me fucking nuts.
Like i said, i'm not the author of these plugins, but i found them myself very useful and it was a real shame 'unique' never posted them here.
I found them about a year ago, when he released 1st version of disable cua objects and lights plugins and said he's okay if someone will post them here...
I waited a year seeing people asking for disable lights plugin like every week on discords >_<

Back
Top Bottom