Reactions
Website
mofme.unaux.com
Patreon
mofme
Mofme submitted a new resource:

UltiPussy Texture Pack (BetA) - Very high quality 8K female genital textures

Description and how to use

UltiPussy is extensive female genital texture pack which contains very high quality (8K) labia skins. This is beta version. It contains some minor bugs/mistakes in the textures I'm well aware of - they will be fixed in the future releases.

Currently 5 different skins are available:

[COLOR=rgb(97, 189...[/SIZE]

Read more about this resource...

This is great! My only suggestion would be that the files be renamed to match the Vam naming convention, which would allow each set of 4 to be loaded in one step, using the "mass import from directory" button.

Lol! All those Vam nooks and crannies! I wonder what handy little features I don't know about?

Lol! All those Vam nooks and crannies! I wonder what handy little features I don't know about?

There is one feature which certainly is possible - you can literally embed switches into assetbundles and script the bundles to do things. It was shown by meshedvr in the spinner cube sample scene. I asked him multiple times for uncompiled unity scene because I'm too lazy to learn unity scripting myself and I wanted to learn from this sample, but he never replied. And it would be super useful feature for example for turning on and off f*cking machines.

Back
Top Bottom