TvIRL - Super Cheerleader V4

Looks TvIRL - Super Cheerleader V4

Adorable, as always!

Attachments

• 1678391800.jpg
    1678391800.jpg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 0
She's a beauty, once again. You nailed her height and body proportions. Eye color is spot on, too. Only thing I had to fix was her navel, I think you forgot to dial that in. She doesn't have a navel out of the box. But w/e, that's easy to fix. I scaled down her breasts a little bit to be more accurate to Hayden at the time of the show (she had work done on them later, around 2012). Everything else is great.

Regarding this version, could I ask you which image you used as reference? I have a massive library of images of Hayden, I'm probably familiar with it.

1703530722.jpg

1703530413.jpg

1703531170.jpg

Just PM'd you my reference shots

Great pics btw :love:

Stoked you liked it! I've only recently been paying more attention to nose shapes and agree on that point.
The bodies I do put my own take on it a bit ( usually extra junk in the trunk ) but try to keep it realistic.
Always appreciate the feedback!

And if you ever decided to release that custom cheerleader outfit just, please let me know 🙏

Just PM'd you my reference shots

Great pics btw :love:

Stoked you liked it! I've only recently been paying more attention to nose shapes and agree on that point.
The bodies I do put my own take on it a bit ( usually extra junk in the trunk ) but try to keep it realistic.
Always appreciate the feedback!

And if you ever decided to release that custom cheerleader outfit just, please let me know 🙏
That outfit is just the default cheerleader outfit for Genesis 2 Female, but with a custom texture set I had a guy make for me. I don't remember how I imported it into VAM (it's been years) and I have even less idea how to "release" it, or whether or not that's even allowed given that it's a modified DAZ asset with textures I commissioned from someone else.

Back
Top Bottom