TvIRL - Schoolgirl Lizzie

Paid Looks TvIRL - Schoolgirl Lizzie

I think its pretty good. Are you ever going to fix the joyce dewitt or stefanie k though, they really are begging for a little attention

I think its pretty good. Are you ever going to fix the joyce dewitt or stefanie k though, they really are begging for a little attention
Da vinci said time will come to those who wait. Basically time will slow down for you if you do projects like these, its actually a concept backed by recent scientific research

Ou usually wouldnt work on and that you arent particularly passionate about and time slows down in your head whichis basically reality

My point is you wouldnt be losing any time you would actually be gaining it and keep up the work bro. We love the stuff
Thanks for the feedback and that da vinci quote explanation was inspiring :)
I actually did recently update the two models you mentioned, as I've been doing to a few others.
The Roommate looks MUCH better ( imo ), stephanie a bit better but not where I quite wanted. Been hard to find the right hair.
Will give more time for that as I test new methods...
The earth girls suggestion actually just got on the docket since a rewatch of beetlejuice as well but not sure when I'll get to it.
I love and seek the challenge of these unique faced characters and ALWAYS appreciate the suggestions

Thanks for the feedback and that da vinci quote explanation was inspiring :)
I actually did recently update the two models you mentioned, as I've been doing to a few others.
The Roommate looks MUCH better ( imo ), stephanie a bit better but not where I quite wanted. Been hard to find the right hair.
Will give more time for that as I test new methods...
The earth girls suggestion actually just got on the docket since a rewatch of beetlejuice as well but not sure when I'll get to it.
I love and seek the challenge of these unique faced characters and ALWAYS appreciate the suggestions
Yeah you really got those 2 going on. You have a gift of working these mechanics imo. Do over the one you love the best and then go to the one you love worst though. As the science indicates as healthiest

That
And ty you are top 10 pioneers in 3d recreation and maybe you can be number one so i am vicariously offering advice
That is quite the generous statement, and I really appreciate it and actually needed to hear that now.

Also that is super advice, I'll keep that in mind as I progress, thank you so much for your support!!